Waiting time for new motor?

Kevinwilson

Apr 16, 2019
Harrogate
Hi all. I currently have my bike in the specialized shop in Harrogate awaiting a new motor after 100 miles or so. It has been there now over 3 weeks with work due to be done yesterday and today. I called the shop and they said they are waiting on the motor to be sent under warranty. I was under the impression that the motor would be next day delivery when I took it in so a little confused really. I know the shop had a 3 week waiting time for work but now am awaiting this part.

Does anyone know how long it should take for this motor to arrive?

Thanks

congerball

Jun 3, 2019
Yorkshire UK
I hope they sort you out sharpish Kevin, I’m interested as I’m due to pick up my new Levo in a couple of weeks from the same store, deposit is paid....just the balance to pay when I pick it up....(been on order for over two months)
One of the main reasons I’ve gone with Specialized is their “customer service” (and its also my LBS)

congerball

Jun 3, 2019
Yorkshire UK
Yeah based in Harrogate, popped in yesterday to check there’re no delays...still on schedule.
Laurence and Mark always seem very helpful whenever I pop in, hopefully they’ll look after you and get you back on your bike ASAP.
It’s very important to me that Specialized show they care about their existing customers.

Kevinwilson

Apr 16, 2019
Harrogate
Got my bike back today all done with all upgrades on for motor waterproofing etc Can’t wait to be out now. No where near as quick as the same day service at all ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles