Waiting for Flyon delivery dates...

v2Mel

Jun 13, 2019
Burnley
My dealer called me to day saying any full suspension bikes will be Christmas now for delivery they have not started to make any full suspension bike has they started all the hard tail bikes first and when they are all made they will start on the full suspension bikes they have asked me for my clothe size has they are now giving away a goody bag for those who are prepared to Waite

Arondale

Sep 9, 2019
Atlanta, GA (USA)
My dealer called me to day saying any full suspension bikes will be Christmas now for delivery they have not started to make any full suspension bike has they started all the hard tail bikes first and when they are all made they will start on the full suspension bikes they have asked me for my clothe size has they are now giving away a goody bag for those who are prepared to Waite

Highly doubt that line of..B:poop: Haibike cannibalized 2019 sales of their own Bosch-powered inventory both in production and out at distributors/bike shops announcing the TQ120 powered FLYON model too early. To be fair, they couldn't sit on it with the biggest Euro bike/ebike summits/conferences/tradeshows at 2Q/3Q/4Q 2019 because competition is absolutely amped on eBike development and things are progressing very quickly.

Having said this, I still think there may be 120Q motor output challenges to meet demand. These delays feel like Acura NSX announcements then crickets.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles