More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
Kermit-the-Frog-motorcycle-meme.jpg

LawmanMtb

Aug 15, 2018
Wigan
Not kidding its too late Rob, we have money to spend on 2 brand new Haibikes that NO ONE seems to be able to get hold of until mid March :confused: and have you tried to get an E-bike in a small size? it aint easy mate, it seems only people over 5'9 buy E-bikes :rolleyes:

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
WHY are Haibike soooo far behind with 2019 bikes???????????? :oops:
Tell me about it, I’m going crazy waiting for me flyon, but it does give me time to pester everyone here with my random opinions :cool:.

In Haibikes defense, they are not technically late because they always said June to September delivieres, and it is a lot of new tech to bring out.

However, I agree tough, too much teasing for such a long wait...

Helim

Apr 17, 2019
Italy
We are in the second part of April, but I can't see a single flyon deliverd in the world.
I'm waiting for a 8.0 Allmnt . Delivery date was 31-May but delayed few weeks ago to 30-June .

Anyone has some fresh news ?

v2Mel

Jun 13, 2019
Burnley
Hi rob just wounded if you can find out when the new flyon will start delivering has were now in October have been wating sins may now .did contact them 2 months ago and they said would be October now they are not answering my emails regards Mel

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi rob just wounded if you can find out when the new flyon will start delivering has were now in October have been wating sins may now .did contact them 2 months ago and they said would be October now they are not answering my emails regards Mel
Hi Mel. I asked the other day as I’m preparing a review for the ALLMTN 8.0. I was told they will be shipping in November.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Hi Mel. I asked the other day as I’m preparing a review for the ALLMTN 8.0. I was told they will be shipping in November.
But November which year?:rolleyes:

I took my current Haibike (excellent bike) into my dealer for a service today. The (excellent) dealer said he has no idea when my Flyon, ordered in July 2018 following the barrage of media coverage, will be available because the dates keep changing. When I asked Haibike they told me that my dealer had all the information necessary to keep me informed!

v2Mel

Jun 13, 2019
Burnley
Hi just received this today have just been back too your bike Burnley they have said first delivery 31 October 2019 Here at Haibike, our aim has always been to deliver the very best products and service to our consumers.

As you know from recent communications via your Haibike dealer, the decision was previously made to delay the delivery of FLYON equipped models to ensure that all of our new technologies and innovations would, 100%, meet our highest expectations. We want to ensure a world-class riding experience from the very first moment you receive your new Haibike.

Understandably, this delay has caused frustration around eagerly anticipated deliveries. We are pleased to inform you that we are now seeing the very first models rolling out of the Haibike production facilities and landing in UK. Our intention is to keep our dealers regularly informed with updates as we receive them from Germany.

Our production team based in Schweinfurt Germany, are working to full capacity to deliver product to you as soon as possible. Once again, we really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

Chris

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Dealer has just told me my Flyon Alltrail 6.0 arrives Tuesday:)
But I am away for 10 days from tomorrow :(

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I'm interested to see what you think of the motor, it looks like a beast.

I hope it is as that is what I am looking for - nothing subtle!
My dealer rang again this morning to say the bike had actually arrived today. He said it is a fantastic looking bike but that is of little interest to me:)
Really frustrating that after waiting so long I have to leave it with the dealer for another 10 days but he will fit panniers and mudguards. The dealer said all the staff were desperate to try it but he will lock it away after having a short test ride himself to make sure everything is working ok;)
Will report when I am back and have tried the bike.

Arondale

Sep 9, 2019
Atlanta, GA (USA)
No one has stated this, but my belief is that TQ production cannot keep up with Flyon order demand based on pre-orders alone. The pre-orders gave insight into sales projection and, unlike many other manufacturers like YT who simply put "Sold out" for some of their specs, Haibike wants to deliver a bike to anyone that orders one. 4 releases is not uncommon in a bike production, and is aligned with quarterly reporting and closing quarter end books, but I'm just speculating. The flyon was once at the top of my list, but with the Sachs RS motor coming out with nearly the same power but lighters and being more quiet (I've heard), I'm going to see how the flyon production plays out and check out more reviews once us "regular" folk have more flyons in our hands.

Arondale

Sep 9, 2019
Atlanta, GA (USA)
I hope it is as that is what I am looking for - nothing subtle!
My dealer rang again this morning to say the bike had actually arrived today. He said it is a fantastic looking bike but that is of little interest to me:)
Really frustrating that after waiting so long I have to leave it with the dealer for another 10 days but he will fit panniers and mudguards. The dealer said all the staff were desperate to try it but he will lock it away after having a short test ride himself to make sure everything is working ok;)
Will report when I am back and have tried the bike.

I would not be happy with people riding my new rig before myself, even the bike shop owner. When you buy a car they inspect it on delivery. They do not take it on the highway or roads for a "test drive" to make sure all is good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles