Wahoo Bolt

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Hi does anyone know how to get the battery display on the levo to come up on the wahoo bolt I can blue tooth the power speed & candence onto it but can’t find the battery I’ve goggled it & utube but no help or perhaps you can’t any ideas cheers

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi mate - I’ll take a look later and let you know. Basically there’s a fake channel setting on the Levo if I remember correctly that you set in mission control app.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Select the fake channel via mission control. Then in the Wahoo app select Cadence. It’ll pick up your battery level instead of cadence.

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
whats wahoo bolt?
Hi....it’s like a Garmin Edge 520 cycling computer....but in my opinion a lot better

image.jpg

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
If I use heart rate and cadence is there a way to show the battery power too? I noticed the Levo battery appears as a sensor.

Unfortunately not, it’s just another proof that the sw engineers should be fired☹️ How on earth can you choose the 3 most important channels if you ride with focus on fitness?

Karsten

E-Rider

Sep 23, 2018
Cornwall
I think that it is pretty obvious that this would be a requirement, its not as though there is a conflict of interest as specialized don't make a competitor to the Wahoo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles