Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Same here , my daughter has just bought a new bike from wiggle , great deal but it’s been delayed only a week which is expected thus time of year . However no dispatch email , I get home to a parcelforce failed delivery note yesterday , which was illegible , then my neighbour calls me this morning to say it was left next door , so a 3k bike has been in next doors unlocked garage overnight , god knows where I would have stood if it was stolen . It’s probably parcelforce at fault but ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
At least they didn't throw it over the fence! :eek:

We once had a box left placed between the rubbish bin and the recycle bin. Good job we didn't have a collection that day.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
And another one!

My YT Capra was delivered to next door. Thanks to them for taking it in and to the delivery guy for telling us where he left it. But the neighbours then went away for three days before I could collect it!........................... Agony of waiting................ How long were they away?...............a few hours, a week, two weeks?.....................aaaarrrgggghhhh!!

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
57F833A7-251C-42AE-8DCE-33E74995431D.jpeg

In build :love:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
My YT Capra was delivered to next door.

So was mine. 15 days later YT reduced them by £600.
I managed to claim it back from YT despite it being outwith their 14 day returns policy as I hadn't signed for it. My Neighbour had.
Every cloud etc.

;)

Tony P

Dec 15, 2018
South West
Mine got delivered Thursday - also after being told that none were in stock and it would be another 3-4 weeks ?

Not had a chance to ride it yet but have been tweaking set-up in readiness - needed to reroute a brake cable as it was behind the steerer tube, tidied some wiring, checked all bolts were tight, adjusted the chain guide as it hit the chain stay when rear suspension bottomed out, loc-tited the rear mech bolt and gone tubeless ?

Need to whack some protection tape on and work out how to link the E-TUBE app to adjust the assist settings as it errors (see separate thread).

All in all very happy with the bike and looking forward to it’s maiden ride ?

Albez

Sep 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Nice bike an all but not liking that colour scheme, maybe better in the flesh but looks weird with that green. So glad I went for a Canyon in the end.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I like the green but as with my 2018 an hour with some vinyl and a hairdryer and you'd have a black bike with red bits
Don't think I'd have the skill or patience to make a decent job over welds and round the headtube or I'd have done the whole front of mine already. I looked into getting it wrapped but the quote was £140+ which I thought was too steep considering how little needs done.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
That’s two years on the trot that the base model has a better colour scheme.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Anyone near Swinley have the 2019? I’d like to get some pics / video for an upcoming YouTube (not riding it just some decent images).

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I like it, would be good to see one in the flesh. Prob 50-70quid to get he frame powedercoated if you are handy with the spanners

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I'm very handy with spanners.
and the local powdercoater will do a frame a lot cheaper than that.
A valid warranty matters more tho. (just)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles