Article VIDEO: Orbea Wild FS First Look

LUCKYMULLEN

Dec 5, 2018
Falkirk
I personally appreciate your honesty when reviewing bikes, I would never have thought about that Bosch charging port but as most of the year the trails I ride are covered in slop, I now won't consider one using that system unless an after market or updated cover is made available. Bike looks stunning.

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
I personally appreciate your honesty when reviewing bikes, I would never have thought about that Bosch charging port but as most of the year the trails I ride are covered in slop, I now won't consider one using that system unless an after market or updated cover is made available. Bike looks stunning.
you are so right here. I have an M10 and luckily I'm in Texas where we dont get too much rain, but the charging flap/door is ridiculous. I was so frustrated with it today that I just left it unattached. Why would they think this is a good design. ITS AWFUL!

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
I just couldn’t fit in the full review sadly. I had some bike launches to attend and took on more than I could do.
That is sad and unfortunate. I just purchased one and found that I love it as much as the Levo S-Works I currently have. I was hoping I would like it since the geometry is so close to the geometry of the Levo which I love. I am actually starting to love this bike, as much as the Levo. There are some things that they could have done much better like the controller, the battery door which is held on by a single nipple that seems so sketchy, the charging flap which is terrible, and lastly the antiquated magnet on the spoke. My Trek Rail addressed all of these issues in a much better way. Hardly see anything on the Orbea Wild and feel it is such a marvelous bike. I have gone through several Ebikes this last year and find it is one of the top 2! Thanks for all you do!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles