VIDEO: Kellys Theos: Built By Robots, Claimed 2x Stronger

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK

Kellys Theos is made of a brand new frame material – Thermoplastic Hybrid Steel-Carbon Composite. A super tough frame material that Kellys claim is significantly stronger that regular carbon fibre and can reduce the risks of damage from a fall.

It’s also light and stiff. Battery is manufactured by BMZ and is 725Wh printed on the battery, 20AH. Bike is Kellys Theos F90. £8499 / € 7,999 Here is more details on the bike: Theos f90 29"/27.5" 720wh | Kellys

Sherman

May 9, 2018
3rd Rock
I wouldn't call the battery "easily removable", but otherwise very interesting bike and concept.

But the question is, are these bikes actually available to buy, and what's the price for the F70 model?

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA

Kellys Theos is made of a brand new frame material – Thermoplastic Hybrid Steel-Carbon Composite. A super tough frame material that Kellys claim is significantly stronger that regular carbon fibre and can reduce the risks of damage from a fall.

It’s also light and stiff. Battery is manufactured by BMZ and is 725Wh printed on the battery, 20AH. Bike is Kellys Theos F90. £8499 / € 7,999 Here is more details on the bike: Theos f90 29"/27.5" 720wh | Kellys
Can't wait to see your comprehensive review. I Direct operations for an aerospace company that uses very similar manufacturing processes to fabricate complex carbon composite components for F35 Jet Fighters and various missile systems. VERY intrigued to see how Kelly frame performs!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I love the tech and the look of it. I hope that the one I can afford will be as good. You mentioned two travels, the one you have is the longer travel 170f/180r. What is the other version?
I really hope that the bike rides as well as it looks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles