USB CHARGER

tomimeu

Mar 30, 2019
spain
Hi guys, has anyone try to charge something in the usb charger of the Spectral on?
I just try to plug mi Galaxy s8 with the battery on and nothing happens.

20190330_200223.jpg

Oddstone

Mar 27, 2019
Finland
My Spectral:ON hasn`t arrived yet but I think you have to enable the USB port in the Shimano app settings in order to charge a connected device.

Oddstone

Mar 27, 2019
Finland
How are you guys finding the Spectral so far, and the purchase experience?
I did a test ride at a Canyon event here in Finland. When it was my turn, the guy before me told me to "watch out, you're going to want one". He wasn't lying, the bike felt absolutely fantastic. I was hooked in ten minutes and ordered one (2019 7.0) later that day. That was two weeks ago, the bike is now on its way and should be here hopefully early next week.

Even though it was in stock, it took almost 10 days before I got a shipping notification and then a couple more days before tracking info got updated. This will be my second Canyon bike, I haven't had any negative experiences with their customer service or products so far. I also have an Endurace AL road bike, love it.

tomimeu

Mar 30, 2019
spain
My Spectral:ON hasn`t arrived yet but I think you have to enable the USB port in the Shimano app settings in order to charge a connected device.
Thank you so much. I'll try today to enable the port and see what's going on

Oddstone

Mar 27, 2019
Finland
Thank you so much. I'll try today to enable the port and see what's going on
Hopefully it works. I was trying to read the manuals but couldn't find any specific instructions, so I'm not 100% sure. I'll check the USB on my bike after I get it next week.

tomimeu

Mar 30, 2019
spain
I did a test ride at a Canyon event here in Finland. When it was my turn, the guy before me told me to "watch out, you're going to want one". He wasn't lying, the bike felt absolutely fantastic. I was hooked in ten minutes and ordered one (2019 7.0) later that day. That was two weeks ago, the bike is now on its way and should be here hopefully early next week.

Even though it was in stock, it took almost 10 days before I got a shipping notification and then a couple more days before tracking info got updated. This will be my second Canyon bike, I haven't had any negative experiences with their customer service or products so far. I also have an Endurace AL road bike, love it.

This is my 4rd CANYON so far and the purchase experience has been always great.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles