USA imports

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I’ve been looking for a fox speedframe in a medium for a while without any luck , so went down the USA eBay route and bought one for £100ish shipped . It’s now in the Uk waiting release and just wondered if or how much duty I’ll pay ?
I’ve been lucky a few times and not have to pay anything . Anything under £50 I can live with !

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I’ve been looking for a fox speedframe in a medium for a while without any luck , so went down the USA eBay route and bought one for £100ish shipped . It’s now in the Uk waiting release and just wondered if or how much duty I’ll pay ?
I’ve been lucky a few times and not have to pay anything . Anything under £50 I can live with !
20% VAT and whatever the WTO tariff is for bike helmets plus shipping/customs fee. They are available on the Fox UK site for £139

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I have ordered stuff from The Lost Co before (they ship to UK, and have a UK £ web store) and I believe they take care of the charges at point of purchase, as the items have never been subject to holding etc, which I have had with eBay purchased from the US.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Helmet arrived today and no money had to be payed yet so lucky ?

image.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles