Updates and fine tuning

jpaulo.emtb

Sep 12, 2018
Portugal
I'm a bit disappointed with the battery life of the shimano e8000's setup. Today I went to ride with a friend and he has a Specialized kenevo. I ran out of battery when it was about 10kms to reach home. He pulled me back home, and in the end still had battery. Not to mention how quiet the engine is. Impressive. I also noticed that the autonomy light scale does not have a linear behavior. The first bars take longer to disappear than the finals in the same conditions.

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
I'm a bit disappointed with the battery life of the shimano e8000's setup. Today I went to ride with a friend and he has a Specialized kenevo. I ran out of battery when it was about 10kms to reach home. He pulled me back home, and in the end still had battery. Not to mention how quiet the engine is. Impressive. I also noticed that the autonomy light scale does not have a linear behavior. The first bars take longer to disappear than the finals in the same conditions.
Was your bike faster on the climbs or I guess another way of saying putting out motor power?

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here

Put your bike into Explorer mode and see if that provides the battery life and performance you require. Just did that with my e8000 system and after getting used to the slightly less assisting trail mode, I like it!

ronist

Mar 6, 2019
Israel
Hi
I have a problem to connect my android phoe (MI 6) ,I succeed to connect it only one time , I update my firmware , I have try to connect it again and get a connection Error . any suggestion , thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles