Understanding the giant smart charger?

Mikey1984

Oct 27, 2018
North east uk
Hi i always charge my battery off the bike its a trance e+0 sx 2019 and when i put it on charge the little light on the charger flashes green . But im not sure what the long led button is on the charger that lights up orange when your press it. Iv tried looking online but found nothing thanks in advance Mike.

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
Hi i always charge my battery off the bike its a trance e+0 sx 2019 and when i put it on charge the little light on the charger flashes green . But im not sure what the long led button is on the charger that lights up orange when your press it. Iv tried looking online but found nothing thanks in advance Mike.

Hi Mike, that is the storage button, only lets battery charge to around 60%

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Not battery related but is there any reviews for the sx pro if not how do you find it ?

tretopflir

Jun 20, 2018
Shedonopollis
Not battery related but is there any reviews for the sx pro if not how do you find it ?
Hi I absolutely love it in every way. I tried the 2019 levo first and I loved that bike to but for me I prefer the sx alot more :) .

Me too.
IMG_0561.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles