Uk dealer

pgtips

Patreon
Jun 3, 2018
Somerset
Sorry for the stupid question and if this is been asked before please forgive me ;p.
Is there a UK dealer? I'm looking to purchase a Meta Power Team 2020.

Cheers all :)

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Some do but not at the price direct from commie ! Think chainreaction did but don’t see the point in buying online from them when you can buy online from commie !

pgtips

Patreon
Jun 3, 2018
Somerset
Some do but not at the price direct from commie ! Think chainreaction did but don’t see the point in buying online from them when you can buy online from commie !
Cheers mate. Reason looking UK stores is so I can use 0% interest finance as I do on most of my bikes.
I can't see Commie offering finance, or have I missed it? :unsure:

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
Cheers mate. Reason looking UK stores is so I can use 0% interest finance as I do on most of my bikes.
They don’t, not very forthcoming with discounts either, lol.
i still want an sx signature 2020 real bad, and with all the money I’m saving stuck in the house.........mmmmm

Janc

Oct 22, 2019
Dorset
They are pretty good at answering the phone and emails for support calls. Sadly involves you doing the repairs.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Maybe get a new credit card with an interest free period and buy direct?

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Agree , I bought the meta V4 back in 2015 direct and received it 4days later , might be longer today though ! I thought about the sx , a great bike but no backup !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles