Turbo Levo 2020 Battery Issue?

Oldmtber

Oct 9, 2019
Worcester
Just got ready for a ride only to find I can’t switch on. Completely dead so unable to connect Mission Control diagnostics. Removed and replaced battery with no success. Connected charger off the bike and I get 1 green flashing led on the battery and the green led on the charger. Battery should be about 75%.
Anyone else had this problem? Will be contacting shop tomorrow but this seems like a complete battery failure after no more than 6 rides.

Aaron

Jul 9, 2019
Bournemouth, UK
Just got ready for a ride only to find I can’t switch on. Completely dead so unable to connect Mission Control diagnostics. Removed and replaced battery with no success. Connected charger off the bike and I get 1 green flashing led on the battery and the green led on the charger. Battery should be about 75%.
Anyone else had this problem? Will be contacting shop tomorrow but this seems like a complete battery failure after no more than 6 rides.
No issues as yet, hopefully bike shop will sort out ASAP.

Oldmtber

Oct 9, 2019
Worcester
Update. Amazing help from Leisure Lakes in Cheltenham and Specialized. Battery put on the shop diagnostics which came back unrecoverable failure. New battery fitted from stock and Specialized will sort out with the shop in due course.
Specialized keen to get the old battery back for investigation but hopefully this is a one off.

Koosh

Feb 11, 2019
Netherlands

I have excactly the same problem since last Saturday with my 2019 Levo comp. battery 75% no connection with MS and no connection with usb on the computer. the bike is at the dealer now, i realy like to know how this can happen and if this can be solved proper.

Koosh

Feb 11, 2019
Netherlands
Latest update about my Levo, indeed a battery faillure, my friendly local dealer change the battery with another one-1 from a new bike, problem solved. Specialized Netherlands will take care about the warranty and dispachted a new one, will recieve this before the weekend. Many thanks to all

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
Latest update about my Levo, indeed a battery faillure, my friendly local dealer change the battery with another one-1 from a new bike, problem solved. Specialized Netherlands will take care about the warranty and dispachted a new one, will recieve this before the weekend. Many thanks to all
Excellent work from LBS and Specialized. I'd rather have the occasional problem quickly resolved than a rare problem that takes months to fix.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles