triple heart bypass in august 46 years old

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
Just bought an e-mtb Mondraker e crusher fox 36 factory forks!, WOW what a transformation to my ride time and enjoyment easing myself in gradually with 3 rides 10mile, 13mile and yesterday 16mile just loving it
Congratulations on your progress!
I had a very serious heart attack at 46, was told by the cardiologist that I could never do again heavy physical work, I decided that I didn´t want to live like that and looked for alternatives, found a doctor to whom I will be forever grateful and thru a change of lifestyle that included rehabilitation, diet, stress management and heavy doses of pharmaceutical grade supplements I was able to experience an amazing recovery that the cardiologist could not believe. That was close to 7 years ago and I returned to mountain biking one and a half years ago an have truly enjoying it (it is funny how you enjoy more doing things that you thought you would never do again). I decided to get the ebike because I was a little bit worried that even though I was feeling great my heart rate monitor alarm was going off when I was pushing it on climbs and having a blast and did not want to risk my health (the logical justification) and also to do longer rides and go to trails that I had not been hable to and have a LOT OF FUN (the real reason).
Sorry for the long reply but without knowing your personal condition I wanted to encourage you by sharing my personal experience.

Pat2203

Sep 15, 2018
Guisborough
Congratulations on your progress!
I had a very serious heart attack at 46, was told by the cardiologist that I could never do again heavy physical work, I decided that I didn´t want to live like that and looked for alternatives, found a doctor to whom I will be forever grateful and thru a change of lifestyle that included rehabilitation, diet, stress management and heavy doses of pharmaceutical grade supplements I was able to experience an amazing recovery that the cardiologist could not believe. That was close to 7 years ago and I returned to mountain biking one and a half years ago an have truly enjoying it (it is funny how you enjoy more doing things that you thought you would never do again). I decided to get the ebike because I was a little bit worried that even though I was feeling great my heart rate monitor alarm was going off when I was pushing it on climbs and having a blast and did not want to risk my health (the logical justification) and also to do longer rides and go to trails that I had not been hable to and have a LOT OF FUN (the real reason).
Sorry for the long reply but without knowing your personal condition I wanted to encourage you by sharing my personal experience.

Great reply buddy and I to chose the eBike for the. Rey same reasons and what a new lease of life enjoyment it’s gave me not to mention getting to places I’ve not reached on my non e mtb but the time and distance I can now endure is great and beyond my expectations but I must slow down a little as I fear I may be over doing it!, incidentally what were/are the pharmaceutical grade supplicants you were/are taking?

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Hey, nice to be around good company. I also had a heart attack last year (49) but I was back on my bike the day after I was discharged and soon got back to my pre op fitness/distance etc. I couldn’t have done it without e-power!

Well done to both of you too!

Pat2203

Sep 15, 2018
Guisborough
Hey, nice to be around good company. I also had a heart attack last year (49) but I was back on my bike the day after I was discharged and soon got back to my pre op fitness/distance etc. I couldn’t have done it without e-power!

Well done to both of you too!
Ditto buddy

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles