Trance e+2 pro

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Nice one I just put my deposit down on mine and will get it sometime this week I just need to buy some pedals as it doesn't come with any, I am nervous about it as I haven't had one before :)

Silato

Nov 29, 2018
Manchester UK
Nice one I just put my deposit down on mine and will get it sometime this week I just need to buy some pedals as it doesn't come with any, I am nervous about it as I haven't had one before :)
It's my first emtb, was going to buy some dmr v8s for mine but the lbs has included some giant pinned pedals which look good. Looking forward to taking mine out Saturday, let me know how you go on with yours.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
It's my first emtb, was going to buy some dmr v8s for mine but the lbs has included some giant pinned pedals which look good. Looking forward to taking mine out Saturday, let me know how you go on with yours.

Hmmm I didn't ask for pedals but I did negotiate a good cash discount and the hard saddle to be changed so I did well:) i will pick it up towards the end of the week as I want to be out on it Saturday so I will let you know and vice versa :)

Silato

Nov 29, 2018
Manchester UK
Hmmm I didn't ask for pedals but I did negotiate a good cash discount and the hard saddle to be changed so I did well:) i will pick it up towards the end of the week as I want to be out on it Saturday so I will let you know and vice versa :)
Will let you how I go. The seat is something I'll probably look to change, also considered the grips but I'll give the giant ones a go first.

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
Give the stock grips a go for a bit, I found that I was rolling down on my wrists too much on them and now have grips which support on the outside and really like them, virtually eliminating my wrist soreness.
Grips like this, they don't have to be Ergon's but similar in style will help if you have the same issue.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles