Trance E+0

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
I can`t find any review or tests or even photo`s from the Trance E+0 (Not SX)
If everything works out , I`ll get mine this week from the LBS.
Does anyone already own this model? Or know where to find some pics, tests etc?

Grtz Jan

Pieter

Nov 12, 2018
Netherlands
I can`t find any review or tests or even photo`s from the Trance E+0 (Not SX)
If everything works out , I`ll get mine this week from the LBS.
Does anyone already own this model? Or know where to find some pics, tests etc?

Grtz Jan
Jan de Man from Holland?

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
I have not been able to find any info on the www about them and don't know anyone with one until next week hopefully?. Only info i can find is the SX 0.

Last edited:

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
That says>............

Nice to see that you have ordered a Trance E + 0! Where did you order it, according to my dealer it is not available in the Netherlands. Very nice execution.

It`s normally not availeble in the Netherlands, but if your dealer knows the way and has good contact`s , it`s possible to get it delivered in Holland. That said.. Let my first see it with my own eyes if it`s the +0. Hopefully this week, or else next, course first there will be a dongel built in.
If you are really very intrested to order one? Then contact me [email protected] . It`s possible I can get you a good deal with the 2019 line-up.

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
I have not been able to find any info on the www about them and don't know anyone with one until next week hopefully?. Only info i can find is the SX 0.

If mine comes in according to plan, I will post some pictures and share my first findings. :)

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
Found some pic`s on the web :)
Giant_Trance_E-_0_Pro_2019-1.jpg

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
interesting, didn't know there was such a thing as non-SX... check out Giant Australia/Italy site for specs... not too sure of what the real difference is besides reduced front travel to 150mm?

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
interesting, didn't know there was such a thing as non-SX... check out Giant Australia/Italy site for specs... not too sure of what the real difference is besides reduced front travel to 150mm?

Got a few differences from the SX, change from SRAM Code to Shimano XTR brakes, Shimano XTR gearset with a range from 10-51, rear air shock, 10mm less travel in the forks and price. Same frame across the range.

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
Got a few differences from the SX, change from SRAM Code to Shimano XTR brakes, Shimano XTR gearset with a range from 10-51, rear air shock, 10mm less travel in the forks and price. Same frame across the range.

Those are really just spec differences depending on which model you go for. Looks like my ignorance was assuming all these eTrances were SX's since non-SX aren't available in Canada so didn't know any different. Regardless those pictures above sure look sweet! Still don't see many if any eMTB's out on the west coast...

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
Those are really just spec differences depending on which model you go for. Looks like my ignorance was assuming all these eTrances were SX's since non-SX aren't available in Canada so didn't know any different. Regardless those pictures above sure look sweet! Still don't see many if any eMTB's out on the west coast...

Yeah, its funny seeing what the different countries get, we don't get the E Pro 2 in Aus but get the 0, SX 0, 1 and 3. Basically the retail prices here go up approx $1000.00 with each model. $5999 for the 3, $6999 for the 1, $8299 for the SX 0 and $8999 for the 0. What you pay is different, but most advertised prices were around these when they 1st arrived.

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
Yeah, its funny seeing what the different countries get, we don't get the E Pro 2 in Aus but get the 0, SX 0, 1 and 3. Basically the retail prices here go up approx $1000.00 with each model. $5999 for the 3, $6999 for the 1, $8299 for the SX 0 and $8999 for the 0. What you pay is different, but most advertised prices were around these when they 1st arrived.

The Trance E+0 costs in Italy 6499,- and in Germany 6299,- and Austria 6099,- ???

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
It amazes me that more countries/shops dont sell this model, for me its the sweet spot in the range, and looks awesome too - nice bike!

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
Looks very nice, what are the main differences from the SX PRO.

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
It amazes me that more countries/shops dont sell this model, for me its the sweet spot in the range, and looks awesome too - nice bike!

In reality the looks are even more beautifull.
I will post my first impressions later this week. I dont think I will be dissapointed ;)
And with the Ride Controle app its possible to tune the motor assistance. Thats a big Pro :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles