Trance 1 Pro. Random off

Ricardo Traven

Aug 6, 2020
North Carolina
I’ve read what I can find on line. Where can one obtain the wafer for the terminal block? I’ve precisely measured the terminal blades and battery holder blocks with a micrometer and determined that depth of engagement is most definitely and issue but so does the thickness of each spade terminal and Width of the Spade terminal receptacles in the Battery. While a tighter battery key mechanism might help The problem really seems to be in the spade blades and the thickness of said blades into the receptacles. Has anyone tinkered on that engagement with any luck?

UpcountryRider

Aug 20, 2022
Colorado
2022 Trance X Advanced E+ 2 randomly shuts off?
This is the string many of us have been talking on. It's the random Shut Off on the 2022 Giant eMTBs. Could you please describe your problem on that other link. IF we're all on the same string then we'll get more consolidated information to share with one another.

UpcountryRider

Aug 20, 2022
Colorado
really appreciate the diagnostic data you're offering. Thank you.
I've been told my Trance X E+ shuts off during riding due to overheating. But none of the friends I ride with (on Specialized Bikes) have this problem. And we're riding the same trails together. So this is a GIANT issue.

mariopaz22

Sep 24, 2022
Guatemala
apply this Battery Protector and sealer on bike connector frame and Battery Slots. i hope this can be usefull for you issues
80370.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles