Thourghts on hope fortus 30 ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
They're ok, but a bit heavy
some folk love Hope products but being honest pretty much everything Hope make is a little overpriced and nothing particualrly special for that price point.
They do come in lots of colours tho

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Full factory wheel builds are usually a lot cheaper than the sum of the components (rims, spokes, nipples and hubs) plus labour for the wheelbuild

What in particular is it about hope hubs that you want over any other brand/model of hubs?
And do you really want a set of wheels with 700g rims?

kinda hard to advise or help anyone choose wheels without knowing what/how/where they ride, what they weigh the rider is and what bike it's for and how it's set-up.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Full factory wheel builds are usually a lot cheaper than the sum of the components (rims, spokes, nipples and hubs) plus labour for the wheelbuild

What in particular is it about hope hubs that you want over any other brand/model of hubs?
And do you really want a set of wheels with 700g rims?

kinda hard to advise or help anyone choose wheels without knowing what/how/where they ride, what they weigh the rider is and what bike it's for and how it's set-up.
I just want to finish the look of my bike so i only need the blue hubs ive got a levo and use it for alsorts of rides mostly peak rides and down hill sends

Trickz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Sep 2, 2019
Burton upon Trent
My dh buddy’s love hope stuff including there hubs..but in there circle Hope hoops are made of cheese! It’s the one component they haven’t got right?

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Well they'll certainly do that... especially the being blue bit ;)
My dh buddy’s love hope stuff including there hubs..but in there circle Hope hoops are made of cheese! It’s the one component they haven’t got right?
some 1 did say that but always better to get a few views ive got rovals and to be fair theyve took some good beetings so far

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
I have them on my levo, I love em, I was waiting so long for the DT swiss I got bored and bought the hope fortus 30 In red. They look great and I don't care about the weight. i also like to support British products, due to brexit n all.

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
I have the 35 and love them.
Adjustments.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles