The What Annoyed Me Today Thread - A Place To Rant

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The weather has annoyed me today. I was ready to go to the Forest of Dean but the snow has kyboshed that so I'm all charged up with nowhere to go.

I guess I'll be ragging it around the park towing the dog.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Took my clockwork roadbike out for a 20 mile ride with the work bunch. Feck me, that was hard work! I don't know what's raising my heartbeat when I'm out on the Trek, but apparently it's not exercise...

EddieJ

Founding Member
May 1, 2018
Not annoyed, but dismayed by the way that forum has so many clothing threads scattered across various forum sub sections.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I ordered some pedals two weeks ago from UBYK that where listed as being in stock - still not turned up - they said the delivery from one up to them has been delayed - I say WTF where they doing listed as in stock on your F@@@@@g website then!

rmh1009

Aug 17, 2018
West Wales
I ordered some pedals two weeks ago from UBYK that where listed as being in stock - still not turned up - they said the delivery from one up to them has been delayed - I say WTF where they doing listed as in stock on your F@@@@@g website then!

That is the norm for ubyk. Never believe the "in stock" with them.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
@R120 order direct from OneUp
Their stock levels are up to date.
They deliver quickly
Their prices are good and your money goes straight to them.

Last edited:

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
People that start new threads asking the same questions that were answered two months ago because they are too fricking lazy to use the handy search function.

People that start new threads asking the same questions that were answered two months ago because they are too fricking lazy to take their bike that (you name it) to the shop.

People that ask for opinions to solve whatever issue they might have and then dismiss them without trying them or it’s not the answer the like.

People that have a particular setup preference that works especially well for them so it must work especially well for everyone else and they get offended when someone doesn’t like it for their setup. And then they make sure everyone else on the forum know how that other person doesn’t know what they are talking about.
“My way is the only way”

People that talk shit on Specialized just to be contrary, because it’s the most popular brand on the forum

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
People that start new threads asking the same questions that were answered two months ago because they are too fricking lazy to use the handy search function.

People that start new threads asking the same questions that were answered two months ago because they are too fricking lazy to take their bike that (you name it) to the shop.

People that ask for opinions to solve whatever issue they might have and then dismiss them without trying them or it’s not the answer they don’t like.

People that have a particular setup preference that works especially well for them so it must work especially well for everyone else and they get offended when someone doesn’t like it for their setup. And then they make sure everyone else on the forum know how that other person doesn’t know what they are talking about.
“My way is the only way”

People that talk shit on Specialized just to be contrary, because it’s the most popular brand on the forum
Oh Hai - do you know anything about the 2019 Levo ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Oh Hai - what bike insurance should I use? :p

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
passive agressive bike shop staff

;)

Only kidding nothing on the internet is important enough to annoy me

Justchris

Sep 12, 2018
Gosport Uk
Hi all
A certain bike shop, called them today for advice and to place a order. The bike shop in question was were I bought my Levo from ( 2017 expert). Now due to personal circumstances I will be riding my bike to work so with info I had gained from here I was asking about a front ring and rear cassette.
Now after I explained this to two different people I was put through to a mechanic, who quickly told me a Levo was for off-road and not on. ( basically get off the phone ).
Well I understand they sell heaps of bikes, they could have been a bit more bloody patient.
Rant over , going to use the link in the thread I’ve been following and order from there.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
can't beat 'em join 'em?
This. If I really, really want something I'll find a BIN that isn't screwing me too much, if I'm not bothered I'll decide my max and use a sniper. Then I head back to the world and forget about it until the email comes in.

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I saw on Facebook half price Kenevos ex-demo from Leisure Lakes. Missed due to (please forgive me for the swearing, or Rob edit this and take the words out) fucking fucking fucking cunty cunt cunt Facebook with its notification setup. So after trawling Facebook like mad, I find out there the FSR Expert Carbon Levos for £2750 off the retail price. All I have to do is phone in the morning: first come, first serve. The opening time is 9:30am, but I start phoning as 8:00am. I get the answer phone and leave a message. I then repeatedly phone Leisure Lakes every 15 minutes until 9:30. Same thing, answer phone: now this is where I get impatient: I keep phoning every 5 minutes, and keep getting automated message and what I THOUGHT was the answer phone, as it sounded exactly the same at the start of it. Turns out it is an automatic message before the dial tone starts. I get through at 10:40, and surprise, surprise the fucking Levos (the two large left) are gone. PISSED. Fucking fucking fucking cunty McCuntface. I had an extra battery I was going to buy and everything.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Now that's an awesome rant post! :D

Sorry you missed out though.

gelfy666

Aug 17, 2018
Telford
I spent 2hrs filling in an online CV template.... Only to find at the end I've got to pay £14/month to access it.... 2hrs wasted ☹️

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The one that's due in November apparently.

Albez

Sep 14, 2018
United Kingdom
I saw on Facebook half price Kenevos ex-demo from Leisure Lakes. Missed due to (please forgive me for the swearing, or Rob edit this and take the words out) fucking fucking fucking cunty cunt cunt Facebook with its notification setup. So after trawling Facebook like mad, I find out there the FSR Expert Carbon Levos for £2750 off the retail price. All I have to do is phone in the morning: first come, first serve. The opening time is 9:30am, but I start phoning as 8:00am. I get the answer phone and leave a message. I then repeatedly phone Leisure Lakes every 15 minutes until 9:30. Same thing, answer phone: now this is where I get impatient: I keep phoning every 5 minutes, and keep getting automated message and what I THOUGHT was the answer phone, as it sounded exactly the same at the start of it. Turns out it is an automatic message before the dial tone starts. I get through at 10:40, and surprise, surprise the fucking Levos (the two large left) are gone. PISSED. Fucking fucking fucking cunty McCuntface. I had an extra battery I was going to buy and everything.
Now I know why you got a beef with specialized lol.. save your pennies and get the Vitus.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles