The ultimate Emtb groupset is coming

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
p5pb16527490.jpg

SunRace's New 1X Drivetrain is for the Groms - Taipei Cycle Show 2018 - Pinkbike

• 140 or 152mm cranks and even shorter options to come - Eliminating any need to pay attention pedal position, timing or to terrain contours, obsticles and features and just keep pedalling everywhere like an utter spanner. ✅
  • Revolutionary 9 speed gearing so less need to change gear so often wasting vital thumb energy. ✅
  • Affordable 9 speed chains and cassettes will mean you can now shift under full load uphill in superturboost mode snapping chains and damaging sprocket teeth to your hearts content in the smug knowledge you can just replace the cassette and chain mid ride. ✅
  • 700g All steel 11-50 cassette option because weight doesn't matter and doesn't affect the quality of the ride at all on an Ebike, eh? plus you can now ride that beautiful bike up the stairs in your house to admire in the privacy of your bedroom ✅
  • Cheap short cage clutch mech, tucked nicely out of the way so there'll now be even less need to pay attention to your rear wheel path as you pedal like a tool into rocks, overhanging foliage etc.✅

Best of all EVOC are rumoured to be working on an Ebike specific backpack with separate compartments for spare battery, complete Sunrace groupset, drivertrain removal tools and pop out workstand. RRP is said to be around $500 (No bladder or tools included in the price)

Last edited:

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Your creative angle is slightly different from SunRace's but you've convinced me of the advantages :) (And made me check if it was April already!)

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hope it’s not April I’ve just bought a new sunrace 11 speed gear train to try . I had a go on a bike fitted with it and was impressed , the price is very good , much better than I could have got Xt , which isn’t expensive compared to the sram high end stuff . Interested to see how it performs on the ebike . Any tips or experience welcome .

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
p5pb16527490.jpg

SunRace's New 1X Drivetrain is for the Groms - Taipei Cycle Show 2018 - Pinkbike

• 140 or 152mm cranks and even shorter options to come - Eliminating any need to pay attention pedal position, timing or to terrain contours, obsticles and features and just keep pedalling everywhere like an utter spanner. ✅
  • Revolutionary 9 speed gearing so less need to change gear so often wasting vital thumb energy. ✅
  • Affordable 9 speed chains and cassettes will mean you can now shift under full load uphill in superturboost mode snapping chains and damaging sprocket teeth to your hearts content in the smug knowledge you can just replace the cassette and chain mid ride. ✅
  • 700g All steel 11-50 cassette option because weight doesn't matter and doesn't affect the quality of the ride at all on an Ebike, eh? plus you can now ride that beautiful bike up the stairs in your house to admire in the privacy of your bedroom ✅
  • Cheap short cage clutch mech, tucked nicely out of the way so there'll now be even less need to pay attention to your rear wheel path as you pedal like a tool into rocks, overhanging foliage etc.✅

Best of all EVOC are rumoured to be working on an Ebike specific backpack with separate compartments for spare battery, complete Sunrace groupset, drivertrain removal tools and pop out workstand. RRP is said to be around $500 (No bladder or tools included in the price)
First post has summed my riding style up in one post ?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles