Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Connected bike up last night to Blevo , I'm now at work but is there a way to read the firmware version etc from the blevo app now or does it have to be connected to bike.
The firmware version is on the bike, but if you read all the parameters yesterday, the Android version permits to see the previuos value.. Enter in the bike setup and send the screenshot..

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
The firmware version is on the bike, but if you read all the parameters yesterday, the Android version permits to see the previuos value.. Enter in the bike setup and send the screenshot..

Ok, I use the iPhone version so will screen shot tonight.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Thanks to hari43 for the translation of the Android BLEvo documentation in German.
This is the link.

It is accesible directly from the App if the language is in German.
Thanks again.

JonasH

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2018
Norway
Hi, anybody tried with a VPN and a US IP setting it up to 32km/h? MC or BLEvo or shop SW? For Levo 2019 with new SW.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi, anybody tried with a VPN and a US IP setting it up to 32km/h? MC or BLEvo or shop SW? For Levo 2019 with new SW.
The TCU doesn't know where you are located..
What I see is that the new version of the TCU doesn't forward the CAN message to change the wheel size to the motor. And TCU check also the wheel size and change it if it is lower than 2000mm...
I don't know which is the parameter for switching the bike from EU Market to US Market... and I don't know if this parameter can be set via Smartphone..

JonasH

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2018
Norway
The TCU doesn't know where you are located..
What I see is that the new version of the TCU doesn't forward the CAN message to change the wheel size to the motor. And TCU check also the wheel size and change it if it is lower than 2000mm...
I don't know which is the parameter for switching the bike from EU Market to US Market... and I don't know if this parameter can be set via Smartphone..

Ok, but in theory if someone had access to the dealer portal and logged in with US IP and got hold of the US firmware it could work? The HW must be the same for US and Euro models?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Ok, but in theory if someone had access to the dealer portal and logged in with US IP and got hold of the US firmware it could work? The HW must be the same for US and Euro models?
Sorry but I don't know.. and if someone know this, it should be very helpful..

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK
Just knew to all this so please be kind. I'm going to use a spare IPhone without a SIM card to run this app...will everything work ok.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi, without sim card only maps will not work as within BLEvo ios version these are online. If you like to use maps offline you should buy the BLEvo android version and a cheap android phone.
Also battery consumption could be a problem.. an old phone doesn't have a god battery..

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
Hi,

here is a screenshot with blevo connected:
The Bikes de restricted with this version.

blevo.PNG

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
@PaoloBLEvo I did an excellent ride today thanks to Blevo but the battery on my BV6000 died just before I got home and I can't upload the file to strava or use the exported tax or gpx? unrecognised file type? file_tour.tcx.gz.tcx any ideas please?

gaba

Dec 31, 2018
California
Shouldn’t it be possible to revert to an earlier version of firmware? If someone has the earlier version on their bike, could one copy that version to be installed on another bike. Someone must know how to do this, correct?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo I did an excellent ride today thanks to Blevo but the battery on my BV6000 died just before I got home and I can't upload the file to strava or use the exported tax or gpx? unrecognised file type? file_tour.tcx.gz.tcx any ideas please?
Please send the tcx file to [email protected] and I fix it for you...

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
Hi Paolo!

Just for you to know. Content of Battery status page is loading very slow. And I can't get all the information to page. Every time some of the items are not loaded. I asked earlier about battery capacity, Now it shows 700/504. But I don't mind this battery status page. Bike monitoring is working without any problems. Great app!
Screenshot_20190412-163311.jpg

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo!

Just for you to know. Content of Battery status page is loading very slow. And I can't get all the information to page. Every time some of the items are not loaded. I asked earlier about battery capacity, Now it shows 700/504. But I don't mind this battery status page. Bike monitoring is working without any problems. Great app!
View attachment 12892
I will check about the slow and wrong value..

BobasV

Mar 25, 2019
Czech
I have an extra battery located in the bottleneck holder. This gives me 252 Wh extra so the total is 504 + 252 = 756 Wh. Is it possible to change the capacity in the blevo app to 756?
May I have one question ? How is the extra battery connected to standard battery ? Thx.

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
For those using an apple watch with blevo on the iphone how are you keeping the bpm on as mine switches from 0 to 61 and nothing else. I was advised that you have a heart rate app running in background but what do you use?

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just release the new version 3.4.2 of BLEvo for iOS.
These are the news:

- Now it is possible to start the ride without the bike connected to use the app with a different bike than the Levo / Kenevo
- Activity upload button on Strava active only at the end of the ride
- Separate voice messages in English and American
- Bugfix: Dedicated leg power setting for turbo mode
- Bugfix: Optimized GPS update
- Bugfix: Map orientation in driving direction

Please update it from iTunes
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Bhargis

Jan 22, 2019
Paris Texas
I downloaded gpx files to Blevo from my iPhone and can't get them to show up on the map. The map box is empty. These are the steps I'm taking to get there.
Bike monitor - add/del gpx on map - click checkbox on the appropriate gpx map.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I downloaded gpx files to Blevo from my iPhone and can't get them to show up on the map. The map box is empty. These are the steps I'm taking to get there.
Bike monitor - add/del gpx on map - click checkbox on the appropriate gpx map.
Maybe the GPX is not valid for BLEvo.. Could you send it to [email protected]?
Thanks.

itaylorweb

Apr 16, 2019
Manchester, UK
@PaoloBLEvo
I recently purchased BLEvo to use with my 2019 Kenevo Expert. What a difference it made using smart power mode. I did however burn through battery at a higher rate so I might need to tweak the settings slightly.

I have a question that you might be able to help me with. BLEvo offers me much more insight that Mission Control. The battery monitor is showing the battery capacity at 480wh and 95% healthy with only 12 charge cycles. Is that correct / expected to drop 5% health after only 12 charges? Mission control shows 100% health.

Screenshot_20190415_204917_com.dopa.android.blevo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles