Status
Not open for further replies.

etoni

E*POWAH Elite
Sep 3, 2018
Thun Switzerland
@PaoloBLEvo
today i run my levo 2019 with blevo smart, but it not works like with the 1.3 motor.
back then, the motor gife you in ECO the full power when i pedal hard. now with smart the effect is not much. any idea?

Last edited:

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I'd like to use the Blevo HR smart functionality but definitly don't want to wear a chest strap. Is an Apple Watch the best alternative ?

Yes, if you're using an iOS device to run BLEvo (apple watch and Android doesn't [currently] work)

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
Thanks..
For heart rate from Apple Watch I'm studying a solution.. but I don't know when it will be available..
For Apple Watch monitor, I don't think that I will implement..sorry, but I'm developing in my free time..
Thanks for understand me.
Paolo, my Apple Watch works fine on the BLEvo software providing I have the heart monitor running on my iphone, it then show the rate within the app. I have an iPhone X if that’s any help.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
using BV6000s, does anyone else have problems with it constantly connecting and disconnecting when riding, 2019 sworks levo.

I had connection issues once I added a bluetooth speaker connection. My advise is go to the bluetooth settings page and make sure you remove all bluetooth devices which are or were connected besides the bike itself.

Let us know if it helped please. After I removed the speaker bluetooth connection is very stable again. Last weekend I rode for 4 hours and lost connection only once for 1 or 2 seconds afterwhich BLEvo automatically reconnected to the bike again.

Retep

Oct 15, 2018
Aldbourne, Wiltshire
I had connection issues once I added a bluetooth speaker connection. My advise is go to the bluetooth settings page and make sure you remove all bluetooth devices which are or were connected besides the bike itself.

Let us know if it helped please. After I removed the speaker bluetooth connection is very stable again. Last weekend I rode for 4 hours and lost connection only once for 1 or 2 seconds afterwhich BLEvo automatically reconnected to the bike again.
There is nothing else connected or near

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
There is nothing else connected or near

What happens when you connect Mission Control? When I had the issues which I described in my previous post I had problems when connecting to MC too.

Maybe another idea, did you have another phone previously paired with the bike? If so, connect that phone to the bike and go to the bluetooth settings, select the bike and then choose "Forget this device".

If that not helps maybe Paolo can help you?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
What happens when you connect Mission Control? When I had the issues which I described in my previous post I had problems when connecting to MC too.

Maybe another idea, did you have another phone previously paired with the bike? If so, connect that phone to the bike and go to the bluetooth settings, select the bike and then choose "Forget this device".

If that not helps maybe Paolo can help you?
I think it’s almost worth having a section of the manual on how to change over from one phone to another. Particularly iOS to Android. Although I wouldn’t want that to divert Paolo from adding features ?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
The user manual for iOS app has been updated.
It is available directly from the App (english users)
Here the link to download it.

Thanks to the guys who help me in this task.

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
[slight aside] Have done a general google hunt for good places to buy the BV6000 from. - are there any recommended sources from people on here - have found it for £140 on Amazon..... (I'm UK based)? And am going for the Lixada Mount unless there's a great reason to go for the Universal Quadlock.....

Last edited:

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
@Vilt I suspect not - it's a hardware thing, and so if you're phone doesn't have it (and most don't) then there's no chance. Could get an ANT+ - Bluetooth adaptor, and one of the heart rate straps does this, but that doesn't stop you having to buy something :-/

JonasH

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2018
Norway
@PaoloBLEvo will there be an Garmin integration in the future? i Love my Edge 1000 don't want to use a extra phone on my "dashboard". I have the data field from "specialized turbo levo data" and "Ebike field" from JanCapek from the Connect IQ store inside garmin. Would be great if we could get the BLevo datafield in the Garmin Connect IQ.
Whislist datafields:
Battery status %
Mode (eco, trail, turbo)
Power output motor
Power output biker
Average motor power output in w
Average biker power output in w

Or make it compatible with Charts: Charts

Then the user can pick whatever data he/she wants displayed.

Also that the blevo data is logged in garmin

There are so many mountain biker that love their garmin and won't let go :)

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo will there be an Garmin integration in the future? i Love my Edge 1000 don't want to use a extra phone on my "dashboard". I have the data field from "specialized turbo levo data" and "Ebike field" from JanCapek from the Connect IQ store inside garmin. Would be great if we could get the BLevo datafield in the Garmin Connect IQ.
Whislist datafields:
Battery status %
Mode (eco, trail, turbo)
Power output motor
Power output biker
Average motor power output in w
Average biker power output in w

Or make it compatible with Charts: Charts

Then the user can pick whatever data he/she wants displayed.

Also that the blevo data is logged in garmin

There are so many mountain biker that love their garmin and won't let go :)
I know.. Also this in the TODO list, but this is not so easy to implement..

madcow

Jan 28, 2019
DE
Hi Paolo!

Just wanted to say "thank you" for this great app!
I bought your app half year ago for a nicer handling of the motor settings (and speed limit).

The app so far was cool - but using the Blevo Smart Power assistant (with HR) is unbelievable!!!
I made the whole tour in the "flexible" eco mode. No switching between eco and trail!
Still want to do tweaking for details in the expert settings, but even without - your app is absolutely great!

Thank you for this! Keep up this great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles