Status
Not open for further replies.

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I don't agree but I will add only if the ride will be uploaded as private..
Pablo I’m sure many users also have ordinary mtb’s and they might want to use BLeve as an ordinary cycle computer thus the need to choose between Emtb and ordinary mtb.

Karsten

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Pablo I’m sure many users also have ordinary mtb’s and they might want to use BLeve as an ordinary cycle computer thus the need to choose between Emtb and ordinary mtb.

Karsten
Now BLEvo detect if you are using the assistance or not during the ride. So if you never used the assistance, the activity is uploaded as normal bike.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi guys,

For who is interested, I yesterday had a nice long ride. Beautiful weather felt like the first spring in winter season.

I rode with BLEvo, the BV6000, the new OpenAndroMaps where I choose for the mtb map theme. During the ride I was also very happy with the new remote and made some notes afterwards about the energy consumption in this thread:
Curious about other's "mileage" - EMTB Forums

In case of any questions just let me know.

Jon B

Feb 17, 2019
Windsor
Have a question
Have a 2019 Levo. BLevo is great. But I'm running it with latest Android on my HTC U11 and it's burning 50% phone battery life per hour. Have reduced screen brightness but no provement. Running the new 2+2+2 display
Help?

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Have a question
Have a 2019 Levo. BLevo is great. But I'm running it with latest Android on my HTC U11 and it's burning 50% phone battery life per hour. Have reduced screen brightness but no provement. Running the new 2+2+2 display
Help?

Could this help you?
MOBILE POWERPACK 5200MAH | Topeak

I used this powerpack before when I was riding with BLEvo ios version and my iphone battery also discharged quickly. This is one of the reasons why I bought the BV6000. Other reason was that I wanted to use BLEvo Android version as it is more comprehensive. The Topeak powerpack could maybe be of help to increase the battery life of your HTC.

Bramco

Jan 4, 2019
South Notts
Hi,

Wanted to say a big thank you to Paolo for a very very useful app. Daft things like you can really see why everyone says to keep the cadence up, etc.

Anyway, Paolo, I use the new Vertical BM 2+2+2+2 display but I only use 4 of the data fields, so effectively BM 2+2. The display when I'm riding still has the other 4 fields displayed but obviously with nothing in them. If you could change the way the display works to not display any pairs of fields that aren't being used that would be fantastic it would bring the lower part of the display which is currently off screen onto the screen if you see what I mean.

Keep up the good work.

Simon

Angel Perkins

Feb 18, 2019
Spain
Hi

Many that we have version V 1.7.0 and we have updated the new Mission Control we have put a 2000mm wheel. If we use Blevo we cannot put that size again (2000) because Bevo can only be up to 2100mm. If you change the speed to 28k the low Wheel of < 2000 (about 1815)

Can you fix this?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi,

Wanted to say a big thank you to Paolo for a very very useful app. Daft things like you can really see why everyone says to keep the cadence up, etc.

Anyway, Paolo, I use the new Vertical BM 2+2+2+2 display but I only use 4 of the data fields, so effectively BM 2+2. The display when I'm riding still has the other 4 fields displayed but obviously with nothing in them. If you could change the way the display works to not display any pairs of fields that aren't being used that would be fantastic it would bring the lower part of the display which is currently off screen onto the screen if you see what I mean.

Keep up the good work.

Simon
I understood what you mean... I will try to do...

Angel Perkins

Feb 18, 2019
Spain
Already...., but what if bleavo gets 2255 mm wheel and a speed of 28 km? This would be reflected in Mission Control with a wheel < 2000 (1815 + -) would have been a problem with the warranty?

If by contrast in blevo You put 2255 de Rueda and 25km of speed in Mission Control it appears as wheel 2255 limited to 25km and you lose those 3km more than you get the 2000mm wheel

I haven't explained it to him well.

Thank you so much for your patience

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Already...., but what if bleavo gets 2255 mm wheel and a speed of 28 km? This would be reflected in Mission Control with a wheel < 2000 (1815 + -) would have been a problem with the warranty?

If by contrast in blevo You put 2255 de Rueda and 25km of speed in Mission Control it appears as wheel 2255 limited to 25km and you lose those 3km more than you get the 2000mm wheel

I haven't explained it to him well.

Thank you so much for your patience
In BLEvo you MUST set the real wheel size. Set the speed limit to 28kmh or 27km/h if 28 goes set the wheel size to low..

Jon B

Feb 17, 2019
Windsor
Could this help you?
MOBILE POWERPACK 5200MAH | Topeak

I used this powerpack before when I was riding with BLEvo ios version and my iphone battery also discharged quickly. This is one of the reasons why I bought the BV6000. Other reason was that I wanted to use BLEvo Android version as it is more comprehensive. The Topeak powerpack could maybe be of help to increase the battery life of your HTC.

Thanks but don't want to buy back.up batteries when there seems to be something incompatible with the App.

Any other ideas on what I need to do to greatly reduce battery usage in this App whilst running full.screen live? Thanks

Angel Perkins

Feb 18, 2019
Spain
In BLEvo you MUST set the real wheel size. Set the speed limit to 28kmh or 27km/h if 28 goes set the wheel size to low..

Does this setting affect the Sp warranty?

(BLEVO) REAL wheel circumference: 2255 mm
(BLEVO) Speed limit set: 30 km/h
Wheel circumference in Mission Control: 1879 mm
Tanks

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Thanks but don't want to buy back.up batteries when there seems to be something incompatible with the App.

Any other ideas on what I need to do to greatly reduce battery usage in this App whilst running full.screen live? Thanks

I have been riding with the BV6000 full brightness for 4 hours and consumed only 45% of the battery. So when I compare the BV6000 to your phone, your screen is bigger so I assume it requires more energy and your battery is much smaller.

So if you want to keep the HTC and don't want to add an additional powerpack, I think you can only try to reduce your brightness setting or configure BLEvo in such way that the screen is not always on but only for example when you press the new remote.

1550567176453.png

Last edited:

Vilt

Feb 13, 2019
Berg en Terblijt, The Netherlands

Jon B

Feb 17, 2019
Windsor
I have been riding with the BV6000 full brightness for 4 hours and consumed only 45% of the battery. So when I compare the BV6000 to your phone, your screen is bigger so I assume it requires more energy and your battery is much smaller.

So if you want to keep the HTC and don't want to add an additional powerpack, I think you can only try to reduce your brightness setting or configure BLEvo in such way that the screen is not always on but only for example when you press the new remote.

View attachment 11010
Thanks man, what's the new remote?

Bhargis

Jan 22, 2019
Paris Texas
Yes you can run both BLEvo and Strava.. but why you need to run Strava? You can upload to Strava directly via BLEvo or with tcx file generated by BLEvo.. the information saved with BLEvo include also cadence and biker power...
Upon finishing my ride I tap the tcx file button to try to upload to Strava and my iPhone goes back to the main screen. What am I doing wrong?

mintakax

Jan 19, 2019
boulder, CO
I asked this in the other Blevo thread, but probably should have asked here:

Is there a more current IOS version of the user manual ? I have IOS app version 3.34. The only manual I can find is for version 2.8.0 and was updated Sept 9, 2018.

Also, is the android app significantly more developed/supported than the IOS version ? I'd rather not buy an android phone but would if there is a huge difference in the apps. I'd like to use maps and the smart configuration with some kind of pulse monitor.

Thanks.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I asked this in the other Blevo thread, but probably should have asked here:

Is there a more current IOS version of the user manual ? I have IOS app version 3.34. The only manual I can find is for version 2.8.0 and was updated Sept 9, 2018.

Also, is the android app significantly more developed/supported than the IOS version ? I'd rather not buy an android phone but would if there is a huge difference in the apps. I'd like to use maps and the smart configuration with some kind of pulse monitor.

Thanks.
You are right, sorry.. the user manual is not updated..
The ios version has the maps and the Smart functionalities..
I will update the user manual.. sorry again..

andrew davies

Nov 28, 2018
lanzarote
Hi guys, I’m having trouble with the blevo app in that on my 2017 comp the settings don’t seem to work.
I set the wheel size to 2255 as my bike was chipped by last owner, and it always goes back to 75K on the speed section.
Plus eco is just as strong as turbo which I’m strugling to get more than 25k a ride
Has anyone come across this?
Does anyone know how to unrestrict the bike? I believe it was done on the light blue app.
I’ve seen this on YouTube but it doesn’t tell you how to undo it.
Hope someone can help?

Angel Perkins

Feb 18, 2019
Spain

I got it! Adjustment 2000 mm wheel in Mission Control:
(BLEvo) wheel circumference: 2240 mm
(BLEvo) Speed limit set: 28km/h
Wheel circumference in Mission Control: 2000mm

Thank you Paolo for your indications

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles