Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

May 10, 2018
@Paolo Do you think an option for a dashboard (big/simple/easy to read) option will ever be available? For example, when riding I sometimes can't see the readout (small size / direct sunlight / vibrations etc) but I think this could be easily over come by having a simplified "dashboard" option.

This could display LARGE bright high contrast (white on black / black on white) only displaying the 3 most useful pieces of information (that users can select from a check box) that take up 1/3rd of the screen each?

For example, I would like to see the following:

Speed
Fuel (battery)
Mode (Turbo / Trail / Eco)

Users could select from a checkbox list the 3 simplified options they would like displayed on the extra "dashboard" screen and these 3 options would essentially be given 1/3rd of the screen each (portrait) and the screen can be swiped (left/right) back to the current advanced screen that shows more detsiled information.

Some users may want to display:
Fuel (Battery)
Mode (Turbo/Trail/Eco)
Motor Power

I think it would be a useful option for some who at some time, don't need lots of small sized advanced info, and might just want to display (easy viewable) basic info.

Will an option like this be a possibility?

Cyclone

May 10, 2018
I think you can customise the screen already

Text Colour / Contrast / Location / number of items on displays, their individual size and physical location etc so customise a 2ndscreen?

I don't think you can.

I get what you are trying to say, but what I'm getting at is on the trail I would need only certain info largely and clearly displayed. Off the trail or climb, I can swipe left/right to display the current screen again so I can view all info when slow.

But at the top, swipe right and ONLY get displayed, LARGE high contrast info such as Speed / Mode and Whatever etc.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
There is a customizable display.. Like this..

Screenshot_20180519-184115.png

Screenshot_20180519-182800.png

Is this what you would like to have?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
There is a customizable display.. Like this..

View attachment 2167

View attachment 2168

Is this what you would like to have?

I think Cyclone wants to be able to have the ability to access multiple screens by swiping left or right. So the first screen would show 3 or 4 panels of info, swipe left to show 10 panels, swipe right to show the Default panel.

Please correct me If I am wrong Cyclone

Last edited:

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Hi Paolo, I have another query for you.

It looks like the Levo/Kenevo outputs the battery temperature as one of your screenshot shows this.

Do you know if the Levo/Kenevo outputs the Motor temperature? I think this is something that everyone would like to have on their main screen if possible due to previous overheating issues.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo, I have another query for you.

It looks like the Levo/Kenevo outputs the battery temperature as one of your screenshot shows this.

Do you know if the Levo/Kenevo outputs the Motor temperature? I think this is something that everyone would like to have on their main screen if possible due to previous overheating issues.

In the next release there will be available motor and battery temperature..
I'm testing them..

Cyclone

May 10, 2018
I think Cyclone wants to be able to have the ability to access multiple screens by swiping left or right. So the first screen would show 3 or 4 panels on info, swipe left to show 10 panels, swipe right to show the Default panel.

Please correct me If I am wrong Cyclone

Correct. I don't want to have to stop, take off my gloves, configure a mobile phone and app screen / output display before everybuphill and downhill.

Multiple "screens" that we can swipe from left 2 right would be perfect.

One for the ride homeone for downhill one for uphill etc...

krisbi

Jun 23, 2018
Malta
Hi, Would anyone be kind to suggest an HRM working with Blevo? Ideally, a wrist one but also considering chest.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Fitbit charge HR should be good too?
Sorry but I don't think because the watch send the information via Bluetooth to the dedicated App on the phone and it doesn't follow the standard for protocol for Heart rate on Bluetooth.. sorry..

Gogogordo

May 10, 2018
San Francisco
Paolo, on my bike monitor screen, I can't scroll down to the bottom to see the last few displays, like ascent and descent.
Any reason why?
I am using a iPhone 5s
Also, how does the smart HR and power functions work?
Grazie!

Last edited:

Levorunner

Jun 16, 2018
Canada
Does anyone have a link for a step by step walkthrough for the latest version of blevo? I'm not 100% how blevo works and I do not want to void my warranty on my Levo. Thanks in advance!

hjscm

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2018
Bay area ca
Ok so don't know if this is Blevo thing, but i cannot get my bike to output more than 570 watts. I have tried a couple settings like madness and race. My 11 year old daughter on my wife levo is kicking my ass and i think her bike is outputting full wattage. what should the max wattage be? I thought it should be around 750 but could be wrong.

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Ok so don't know if this is Blevo thing, but i cannot get my bike to output more than 570 watts. I have tried a couple settings like madness and race. My 11 year old daughter on my wife levo is kicking my ass and i think her bike is outputting full wattage. what should the max wattage be? I thought it should be around 750 but could be wrong.

Hi hjscm,

I presume you have the latest Blevo update installed?
I updated my BLevo App a few days ago and thanks to Paolo's new updates (THANKS PAOLO!!!!) you can now see Maximum biker power and Maximum motor power which should give you the ability to compare your bike and your wife's bike regarding the Maximum power output. To get a good maximum reading I really have to put in an intense effort and the best place to do that is riding up a very steep hill.

Please see the screen shot below of a ride I did a few days ago. I have a 2017 Levo which has the 1.2 engine in it so I am not sure if the output will be different/less than the new 1.3 engine in the 2018 model.

It would be very interesting to see what the other members in the forum are getting on their bikes so we can compare but then it all comes down to how accurate the information coming out of the bike actually is of course ;)

Max biker Average Motor power Max Motor power.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles