Status
Not open for further replies.

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
Could you contact me to [email protected] and we will try to solve the issue?

I told to my friend that he will contact you if problem persists. Last two rides went without any troubles so it seems that crash is quite rare.

btw. I found one tiny bug. If you adjust some settings and save settings custom map check box is not active anymore. Luckily you don´t have to input address again. That happen at least if you are riding and adjust setting at same time.

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
I just released BLEvo version 3.9.6 for Android.
In this new version I have added the link configuration for maps. In this way everyone can put the maps they want as long as they are compatible with the format specified by open street map.
Here you can see some examples of the links
OpenStreetMap Wiki wiki.openstreetmap.org

Here is the news list:
- Added maps with customizable links
- Correct ascent calculation with DEM
- Fixed display of the tour map with invalid values

View attachment 64147

View attachment 64148
Thank you @PaoloBLEvo . This is a huge and very needed improvement.
Trying to use this map - Israel Hiking Map
It is a local map based on OpenStreetMap, but I don't get anything in the app.
I typed the following text in the link box: "https://israelhiking.osm.org.il/Hebrew/Tiles/${z}/${x}/${y}.png", which is the map link used in my OruxMaps app and works well. I also tried to input some x,y,z values but it did not work as well.

What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks again

jonasdig

May 18, 2020
Norway
The clock stops sending data. But I suspect that it's caused by that it dosen't get some kind of feedback from Blevo and turns off sending data to save power.
The display on the clock says "Ready to Pair", but I get hart rate in Blevo. I suspect that Blevo should send some info back to the clock to finish the pairing to prevent it from going into power save mode and stop sending hart rate.

p300

Apr 10, 2021
Barcelona
Hi..

I'm trying to connect a different bike but I need a pin code. Anyone know where can I find it?
It's for a friend of mine and I want to show him how it works.
I'd be nice to have a trial period for people undecided

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo Thanks for the fast answer, but not an answer to my question. According to 2wheelsempire, the manufacturer of the Levociraptor, you can not change the selector on the Levociraptor GEN2 - it is always on 4. See below the picture from the communication. This seems very strange to me.
I do not want my speed limit at 57,5km/h. I want it at +/- 35km/h. Is this possible?

View attachment 64525

View attachment 64526
Sure you can..
You should use the BLEvociraptor app or BLEvo to change the speed limit..
Please check the documentation on www.levociraptor.com

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi..

I'm trying to connect a different bike but I need a pin code. Anyone know where can I find it?
It's for a friend of mine and I want to show him how it works.
I'd be nice to have a trial period for people undecided
Which kind of bike you are trying to connect?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Turbo Levo SL 2020. But it happened the same with a Turbo Levo FSR of another friend
The PIN code is under the TCU.. It is a 6 digit code.. you can find also in the yellow label on the instruction manual..
I don't understand the job of the dealer.. The basis!!!

DaveLevo

Jun 27, 2021
Manchester
Guys, I am new so be gentle and it might have been asked before? Purchased the Levociraptor Gen 2, it arrived today, am I right in saying that when it's first plugged in and turned on it's already set the speed to 36mph or 57.5km/h, and that's it? if I want to change the speed in the Blevo app I just change the 'Speed Selection' to x1.5 or x2.0 or back to standard at x1 ? or am I changing the wheel size on the Blevo app to a different size to achieve different speeds? i do have the documentation that came with the dongle but to me, it doesn't cement what to do unless i am missing something, i have also searched Goggle & Youtube and there is no 'How To Guide' other than how to plug it in.

To add to this I have installed the Gen 2 Levociraptor and the app doesn't find it so I cant use Bluetooth to change the settings? this was the whole reason for paying the extra £20 unless I am doing something wrong (yes my Bluetooth is turned on)

Update - i think i have sorted it, when searching for the Levociraptor on the Blevo app, an icon pops up at the top, this then needs to be clicked on to then alter the speed settings, i haven't been out on it but i presume this is the correct way of doing it

Cheers

Last edited:

DaveLevo

Jun 27, 2021
Manchester
Guys, I am new so be gentle and it might have been asked before? Purchased the Levociraptor Gen 2, it arrived today, am I right in saying that when it's first plugged in and turned on it's already set the speed to 36mph or 57.5km/h, and that's it? if I want to change the speed in the Blevo app I just change the 'Speed Selection' to x1.5 or x2.0 or back to standard at x1 ? or am I changing the wheel size on the Blevo app to a different size to achieve different speeds? i do have the documentation that came with the dongle but to me, it doesn't cement what to do unless i am missing something, i have also searched Goggle & Youtube and there is no 'How To Guide' other than how to plug it in.

To add to this I have installed the Gen 2 Levociraptor and the app doesn't find it so I cant use Bluetooth to change the settings? this was the whole reason for paying the extra £20 unless I am doing something wrong (yes my Bluetooth is turned on)

Update - i think i have sorted it, when searching for the Levociraptor on the Blevo app, an icon pops up at the top, this then needs to be clicked on to then alter the speed settings, i haven't been out on it but i presume this is the correct way of doing it

Cheers
Thanks for all the replies, i don't know how i found time to read them all :cool:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
News for Levo 2022 Gen3

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
Hi @PaoloBLEvo .
I'm having trouble loading this map - Israel Hiking Map (based on OpenStreetMap).
I typed the following text in the link box: "https://israelhiking.osm.org.il/Hebrew/Tiles/${z}/${x}/${y}.png", which is the map link used in my OruxMaps app and works well. I also tried to input some x,y,z values but it did not work as well.

Could you please help and see what is wrong?

It's a shame about GEN3 Levo, yet there is still big crowd for the app with current bikes.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi @PaoloBLEvo .
I'm having trouble loading this map - Israel Hiking Map (based on OpenStreetMap).

Could you please help and see what is wrong?

It's a shame about GEN3 Levo, yet there is still big crowd for the app with current bikes.
I will check the link... I will let you know..

robespana

Jun 21, 2021
Spain
When I start a ride on my Creo I get the message " "DEM/HGT files not found for this GPS".
But the files IS present in the /Blevo/DEM folder !
What am I missing ?
Thanks.

Screenshot_20210705-142545.jpg

Screenshot_20210705-091532.jpg

robespana

Jun 21, 2021
Spain
Paolo, I get the error message but the second time the ride starts without changing settings.

Check the screenshot : it has DEM numbers.
Does that mean it works ?

My phone is a OnePlus 6
Blevo runs with all permissions and no battery optimization.

Screenshot_20210707-181002.jpg

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Got my 2021 Levo HT today, Blevo connects fine but can't seem to remove the speed limit. TCU is 1.7.0, any ideas ? thanks

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Any plans for a slimmed down version of Blevo that could be uploaded to Garmin Connect IQ which would then allow us to have Blevo on our Garmin's and be able to adjust the amount of assistance in each mode without having to stop and get our phones out or have a £600+ phone strapped to the bars?

maxx

Dec 17, 2020
Very very strange.. which phone you have?
But do you receive this message only one time? If you retry to start the ride starts?

The same thing happened to me, but then it allowed to start the route. After installing Levociraptor I disabled the DEM height in settings and now I use GPS height + barometer.

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

robespana

Jun 21, 2021
Spain
The same thing happened to me, but then it allowed to start the route. After installing Levociraptor I disabled the DEM height in settings and now I use GPS height + barometer.

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

My Levociraptor 2 came in last week but I haven't installed it yet. First I need to see what the bike's range is before derestriction.

jjb38

Jan 20, 2021
Halifax
Hi All,

Can i get some feed back from users of the Blevo app when used for navigation please.
I currently use the app to monitor and change the parameters regarding the different settings for power etc and its my "go to" app for this.
I currently dont own a "gps" for navigating (being a newbie i tend to follow people in my group :rolleyes: ) but i do I have an old Samsung S8 secured to the bike

So there for a few questions:

Do people use this as a standalone gps instead of a garmin etc,etc

What is the best way to import routes into Blevo (email i believe?)

Do people tend to use Strava, Komoot or all trails on their phones

Can Blevo be used in conjunction with the above apps (when used on the phones)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

John.

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
I checked the link.. Are you sure that the link you provide follow the rules for tiles server?
I saw that if you try something like that
it doesn't work.
May be the link is not correct.. or the server doesn't handle the tiles like the library wants.

I got it working.
Contacted IHM developer and got a working link to use. BLISS! :)
BLEvo is back to being my go-to app once again.
Thank you

robespana

Jun 21, 2021
Spain

Cheers

Hey Dave, have you been out with the Levociraptor ?
I've connected mine and it it's derestricted so that's cool.
BUT..
My speed and distance is doubled !
I've got on the Levociraptor page setting " speed selection x2.0 - 54.3km/h)
I've got on the bike setting page : the same setting like speed 2.0 x and 54.3km/h.

This leads to speeds to double up to 114km/h ?

I've changed mid ride to 1x on the bike setting (not in Levociraptor page) and i got the right speed.

BUT : after restarting the bike it overrides bike setting 1x to 2x again...

Have you noticed ?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles