Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
About the sync of the rides between 2 phones (Android). I suggest to make a backup every ride and before starting a new ride, if you want to change the phone, please restore the backup on the new phone.
In the use case (20 rides on one phone and 70 rides on another phone), I'm implementing the import functionality, so with the CSV you can import the ride from one phone to another..
Stay tuned..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
You can go to "Customize Display" and change the screen layout. I think the default, vertical layout uses horizontal bars instead of dials/circles.
Now in the Android version you can remove the "circle" of the speed and the the cadence using the dedicated checkbox in the display configuration.. I don't like me too..

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
I apologize in advance if this topic was covered somewhere in this 133 page thread. Maybe on page 93? Or was it 43? ;)

Being an old codger, I prefer a pc to a smartphone. What I want to do is replicate the Blevo function of correlating power, cadence, motor temp, etc. with specific spots on the ride map. It would be awesome to single-step my location on the ride map and see all the data from that point in the ride.

I can transfer GPS data to my pc and view the ride route, and I've been looking at (and graphing) the telemetry in Excel, but I don't know how to synchronize the telemetry to the map.

Do any of you know how to do this? TIA!

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
Haha, and never the twain shall meet!
I own a Garmin 1030, and I moved to a cheap 100 android phone instead with Blevo, way easier to use, trailforks works for real and with the Garmin I had to run my phone and the garmin for most stuff to almost work. Garmin is going on the chopping block...

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
About the sync of the rides between 2 phones (Android). I suggest to make a backup every ride and before starting a new ride, if you want to change the phone, please restore the backup on the new phone.
In the use case (20 rides on one phone and 70 rides on another phone), I'm implementing the import functionality, so with the CSV you can import the ride from one phone to another..
Stay tuned..
@PaoloBLEvo great, looking forward to this solution...?Thank you.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just released the new version 3.6.0 of BLEvo for iOS.
I have added the management of the barometer in order to have better altitude values than the GPS.
I also introduced the management of the SL extender. The battery percentage is now increased by the extender value. You will see values higher than 100%, because 100% refers to the main battery. So for example, since the main one is 320Wh and the extender is 160Wh, with all 2 batteries charged to 100%, you will see a charge percentage of 150%. I attach some pictures
Here I list all the news:
- Added cardio zones
- Added SL extender management
- Barometer management added
- Added Slope field in the display (recommended only if the phone has a barometer)
- Bugfix: Restored character ? instead of ? in older versions of iOS
- Bugfix: Average consumption display with additional battery
- Bugfix: display of long texts
- Update to XCode 12.0.1 for iOS 14

Updated from the Apple Store.
Good fun.

cardio_zones.jpeg

Extender_1.jpeg

Extender_2.jpeg

Extender_3.jpeg

Venlo

Jul 2, 2019
Venlo The Netherlands
I just released the new version 3.6.0 of BLEvo for iOS.
I have added the management of the barometer in order to have better altitude values than the GPS.
I also introduced the management of the SL extender. The battery percentage is now increased by the extender value. You will see values higher than 100%, because 100% refers to the main battery. So for example, since the main one is 320Wh and the extender is 160Wh, with all 2 batteries charged to 100%, you will see a charge percentage of 150%. I attach some pictures
Here I list all the news:
- Added cardio zones
- Added SL extender management
- Barometer management added
- Added Slope field in the display (recommended only if the phone has a barometer)
- Bugfix: Restored character ? instead of ? in older versions of iOS
- Bugfix: Average consumption display with additional battery
- Bugfix: display of long texts
- Update to XCode 12.0.1 for iOS 14

Updated from the Apple Store.
Good fun.

cardio_zones.jpeg

Extender_1.jpeg

Extender_2.jpeg

Extender_3.jpeg
Still no landscape mode for IOS?

artzicat1

Mar 3, 2019
israel
hi paolo
small Q i have a 2019 levo with 500wh and a range extender is there a way for the app to see the extender or moniter it ?

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
hi paolo
small Q i have a 2019 levo with 500wh and a range extender is there a way for the app to see the extender or moniter it ?
You have to open configuration you'll find a couple of points to set. After that you will see on the display the percentage of battery as a sum of the main + extender. When Blevo reads a % amount discharge from the main, the same applies for the extender,since Blevo can't read the status of the secondary battery.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Ed updated the user manual for Android..
Thanks a lot Ed..
You can find in the app or via this link..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just released version 3.7.5 of BLEvo for Android.
Here are the news

- Added ⚡ on the phone battery if a power bank is connected
- Second Levo SL battery management added
- Added configuration to not ask every time the wh of the additional battery
- Added map view button above the chart
- Now the GPX import menu has vertical view only
- Bugfix: Now the cursor does not rotate if the option not to rotate the map when stationary is active
- Removed link for donation via paypal because it is not well accepted by Google

When the extender is connected, you can view the percentage of separate or combined batteries.
From the screenshots you can see the two possibilities.
It is possible to switch from one view to another simply by clicking on the value.

From this screenshot you can see how the phone's battery status is displayed when connected to the power bank.
Also in this screenshot are shown the batteries with separate charging
Extender 5.png

In this screenshot only one battery value is displayed by adding the two batteries
Extender 6.png

Here the battery monitor with the addition of the extender is displayed.
Extender 4.png

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
@PaoloBLEvo
Have you thought about adding pause/resume button onto map? Now I have to scroll back to map view again every time I want to continue ride.
Also camera button would be nice. Without any physical camera button it is little tricky to start camera. (scroll up from map, pause to show on screen buttons, .... )

Sometimes program gets stuck in situation where it says "unlock screen" first. I am not sure when that happens but I have to toggle between other programs to get buttons responsible again.

I am using android version of the Blevo.

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
@PaoloBLEvo
Have you thought about adding pause/resume button onto map? Now I have to scroll back to map view again every time I want to continue ride.
Also camera button would be nice. Without any physical camera button it is little tricky to start camera. (scroll up from map, pause to show on screen buttons, .... )

Sometimes program gets stuck in situation where it says "unlock screen" first. I am not sure when that happens but I have to toggle between other programs to get buttons responsible again.

Not sure what Android phone you have, but regarding the camera on my Samsung Galaxy a double tap of the power button always brings up the camera regardless of what app/state (off/on) the phone is in.

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
Hi @Paolo, On recent rides, the elevation gain (total ascent) transferred to strava is significantly greater than the value recorded within the app. Something gets wrong during strava upload (units conversion maybe).
Would be great if you take a look at this.
Android ver 3.7.3.on galaxy_s8.
Thank you for this great app and support efforts.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I just bought this, works well. Cost less than £30.

CooSpo Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth ANT+ with Chest Strap for Running Cycling Gym and other Sports
by CooSpo UK

Ive been using one of these since January and its been working perfectly. I was gifted an Apple watch last month and have not got it to work for more than 5 minutes. Went back to the CooSpo after 2 rides and its not let me down.

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
Not sure what Android phone you have, but regarding the camera on my Samsung Galaxy a double tap of the power button always brings up the camera regardless of what app/state (off/on) the phone is in.

I have Huawei P30 pro and it won´t work in Blevo. Shortcut to camera is pushing 2x volume down but it just adjust volume when blevo is active.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo

To remove the message "unlock screen" you can deselect in the BLEvo configuration to avoid the use with lock screen...

Mesut

Nov 14, 2019
West Sussex
On my customised display I've selected the 'km to end' field. However, I cannot get any data to display for it even when I'm following a route. How do I get it to show how far I have left to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles