Status
Not open for further replies.

Chow42

Feb 4, 2020
Levoexpert42@
[QUOTE = "PaoloBLEvo, message: 149481, membre: 521"] Ce n'est pas un problème. c'est ainsi que BLEvo est implémenté .. L'arrêt du timer est au bout de 5 secondes que la vitesse est proche de zéro ... [/ QUOTE]
ok mais pourquoi même arrêté blevo après 5sec la vitesse s'arrête et redémarre comme s'il utilisait le gps, quand j'ai choisi le capteur de vélo

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
[QUOTE = "PaoloBLEvo, message: 149481, membre: 521"] Ce n'est pas un problème. c'est ainsi que BLEvo est implémenté .. L'arrêt du timer est au bout de 5 secondes que la vitesse est proche de zéro ... [/ QUOTE]
ok mais pourquoi même arrêté blevo après 5sec la vitesse s'arrête et redémarre comme s'il utilisait le gps, quand j'ai choisi le capteur de vélo
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean..

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
I just tried uploading a couple of TCX files manually using the link you provided and that worked just fine.

I have the same error message as user "jsharpe" in the newest version, but I'm not able to upload .gpx oder .tcx files to strava, using your link. Strava says: "Unrecognized file type."

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
Hi Paolo, thank you for that offer, but it is not necessary, I added it manually. Really important for me would be a fix for the upload problem from blevo.

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany
Hi Paolo,
There is still my open question from Feb. 22:
Because of the fact my BV6000 battery was empty this morning I used another phone for the ride today. Afterwards I copied the four new BLevo files from the BikeMonitor folder into that of the recharged BV6000 in order to keep the full history there. But, BLevo did not show the new ride, when started on the BV6000.
What did I wrong?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo,
There is still my open question from Feb. 22:
Because of the fact my BV6000 battery was empty this morning I used another phone for the ride today. Afterwards I copied the four new BLevo files from the BikeMonitor folder into that of the recharged BV6000 in order to keep the full history there. But, BLevo did not show the new ride, when started on the BV6000.
What did I wrong?
Sorry I lost this message..
Sorry but for not it is not possible to import the data from another phone. The only way is to store the backup every ride and restore to another phone if you want to use another phone.. then after the ride on new phone, redo the same thing.. backup and then restore on the old phone..

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany
Sorry I lost this message..
Sorry but for not it is not possible to import the data from another phone. The only way is to store the backup every ride and restore to another phone if you want to use another phone.. then after the ride on new phone, redo the same thing.. backup and then restore on the old phone..
O.K., thank you. I hope you are still healthy ;-)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
O.K., thank you. I hope you are still healthy ;-)
Thanks for the thought..
The situation in Italy is very critical.. the hospitals are very full and they are close to the collapse.. the doctors will have to choose who can be assisted and who not.. old persons over 75 years are in the second category.. :cry::cry:
Fortunately in my city there are no so many cases.. 310 on 900k citizen.
But we are closed in the house and we are waiting for better days..
I spend many time with my daughter and my wife.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Thanks for the thought..
The situation in Italy is very critical.. the hospitals are very full and they are close to the collapse.. the doctors will have to choose who can be assisted and who not.. old persons over 75 years are in the second category.. :cry::cry:
Hope you get along. The best thing right now is to be with close relatives

Oyster Point

Mar 22, 2020
California
I'm struggling with the offline map and hoping someone can help. I've downloaded the map from openandromap and unzipped it to blevo/maps. I see the map in Bike Monitor when I select a ride and click Open the Ride Map. But during a ride the map page is blank (see screenshots below). I think my gps is working ok because my location shows correctly on Google Maps. I updated the blevo software last night but it has not changed the behavior. What else can I try? Thanks for any help, and for a great app!
Screenshot_2020-03-21-19-45-35.png Screenshot_2020-03-21-19-44-21.png Screenshot_2020-03-21-19-43-45.png

Chaindog

Nov 20, 2018
Germany
Thanks for the thought..

Hey Paolo, stay safe and take care of your loved ones (no, not the Blevo Users, they can wait for better days, too!).

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Hey Paolo,
Is it easy for you to add battery temperature and motor temperature into the voice configuration?
I did a lot of non stop climbing yesterday and my motor temp got to over 70 degrees and as I had my phone in my pocket I had no idea the motor temp was rising until after the ride finished ?
If it was in voice config at least I would know the temperature was on the rise with a voice alert.
Take care, and be safe.

A8C79DEC-5A23-4019-B13F-07584E60EB54.jpeg

8BADA1EB-5DCE-4FF2-9543-DAA5FC899B1A.jpeg

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I'm struggling with the offline map and hoping someone can help. I've downloaded the map from openandromap and unzipped it to blevo/maps. I see the map in Bike Monitor when I select a ride and click Open the Ride Map. But during a ride the map page is blank (see screenshots below). I think my gps is working ok because my location shows correctly on Google Maps. I updated the blevo software last night but it has not changed the behavior. What else can I try? Thanks for any help, and for a great app!
View attachment 27730 View attachment 27731 View attachment 27732
I think the only issue is the zoom that is too high.. as you see the scale is 900 km.. try to zoom in a lot..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hey Paolo,
Is it easy for you to add battery temperature and motor temperature into the voice configuration?
I did a lot of non stop climbing yesterday and my motor temp got to over 70 degrees and as I had my phone in my pocket I had no idea the motor temp was rising until after the ride finished ?
If it was in voice config at least I would know the temperature was on the rise with a voice alert.
Take care, and be safe.

View attachment 27751

View attachment 27750

I can do.. it is not so difficult

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
I have the recommended remote and use it with my BV6000. However, it seems the battery of the remote works for a few rides and then it's out. Anyone else with experience?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have the recommended remote and use it with my BV6000. However, it seems the battery of the remote works for a few rides and then it's out. Anyone else with experience?
I never changed the battery from 1 year and half..
You should disconnect from phone after the ride.. just exit from bike monitor..
Then be aware to don't keep the buttons pressed.. I have a friend who stored the bike reverted and the buttons were pressed.. the day after the battery of the remote was flat..
Maybe can be your case..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo, do you already have an idea, to fix this problem? It still exists in the newest version. Thank you
I just tried with my BV6000 and I did't get the error..
Just a question. Do you try to upload from the ride list or from the bike monitor?

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
I just tried with my BV6000 and I did't get the error..
Just a question. Do you try to upload from the ride list or from the bike monitor?
Hi Paolo,

I think I may have a clue. After seeing your message above I tried uploading to Strava from every different place I could find and did manage to get a couple of uploads to succeed (see attached) although I can also reproduce the same failure at will. The two times it worked were from the ride list when I selected the button to upload to Strava it prompted me for a ride name and I replaced the default text some something else e.g. "foo". All of the times it fails it does not ask me for the ride name. It just goes straight to the error dialog after pressing the upload button or first asks me to confirm that I want to upload it to Strava and then goes to the failure dialog. (Maybe it thinks those rides have already been uploaded so doesn't ask for the ride name?). Note that the error happens whether I press the button that is at the bottom of the screen that appears immediately after selecting a ride from the ride list or if I also press the "More Details" button and then scroll down to the bottom and press the upload to Strava button there. Similarly, immediately after finishing a ride and saving the gpx file, when it prompts me if I want to also save it to Strava if I answer yes it fails there as well.

So basically if the ride has not been named and it asks me to name the ride after pressing the "Upload to Strava" button it seems to work. But sometimes (most times) after pressing the "upload to Strava" button it goes straight to the error. Note that the error sometimes shows up before the confirmation dialog that asks if I want to upload to Strava, and sometimes afterward. If the ride has ever been previously named (or renamed) I can't get past the error.

Screenshot_20200325-130126.png

Last edited:

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
I am a satisfied Blevo user, but I just got a new phone (S10e) and now I can't record map data. All bike, distance, and elevation data is recorded. When I ask Blevo to show me the map of my ride, it says "No data found in the CSV file".

GPS is enabled in the phone and I don't start my ride until I get the thumbs up icon next to GPS. I'm sure this is a phone configuration error because my previous S4 phone recorded map data of the same route. I don't remember having to change any phone settings on the S4 to enable map data recording.

I always lock the screen because the phone is in my pocket. That didn't affect my S4 phone. Maybe there is a secret setting in the S10e I have to change?

Thanks for any suggestions!

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Answering my own question from yesterday. When I upgraded my AT&T account with the new phone, they neglected to tell me that they no longer offered my data plan. They simply cancelled it without letting me know and without offering any replacement plan options.

Dirk.moneypenny

Mar 28, 2020
Hilden
Yes, that doesn't Happen. IT's like Blevo remembers my bike and tries to connect, doesnt ask for the pairing Code of the TCU. I should add that I switched Phones, from a Galaxy S8 to a S10+ and transferred all my Settings and apps via Smart Switch. I already tried de and reinstalling blevo, but even in offline mode (bike turned off) it still reads my bike Name. When the bike is turned on the Little bulb goes blue shortly as if it found a Connection and then starts blinking Grey.

-Update- just tried connecting to Mission Control, same thing, connection lost after a few seconds. Seems like my phone's bluetooth is the Problem, or the TCU.

View attachment 26989
Hi, had the same issue, because still had Mission Control on the iPhone installed and paired.
You need to completely disconnect your bike from all your phones and apps before Blevo will find it AND ask for the pairing code. After I did it, it worked really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles