Status
Not open for further replies.

mclydeg

Jun 3, 2019
Phoenix AZ USA
Way to go on the 20,000 users !!!
I tried the Mission Control Heart Rate Smart Control.
NOT even close to the BLEVO app Smart control !
Thanks for all the work on the app.

Would really like the horizontal screen capability for Iphone users.
With the larger iPhone mounted vertical it is very vulnerable to branches etc. and also I think the map would display much better.

I know others have asked as well, please put it on the priority for iPhone !!!!

Thanks again for the great app
:cool:

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
I just picked up a new 2020 Comp (Firmware 25.B.0 Hardware A.1.2) and a BV6000 and am having trouble connecting. MC finds and connects immediately. BLEvo (v3.6.7) finds the bike immediately but then gets a "Read parameter timeout - Read parameter number 0 in timeout. Try to reconnect". The lights on the TCO blink continuously while BLEvo is attempting to talk to it.

I've tried restarting everything but always get the same behavior. Any suggestions for other things to try?

IMG_1025.jpg

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
Happy to understand your connection is working again. As you have seen I have been suffering more or less with the same issue. In the end my TCU was replaced and since then I have less issues. However still during rides I have 2-3 times BLEvo looses connection. You will receive an audio message and then BLEvo reconnects automatically again. Connection only gets lost for a few seconds.
I also have disconnection issues...happens randomly during rides. No pattern that I can detect.
cheers
simon

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just picked up a new 2020 Comp (Firmware 25.B.0 Hardware A.1.2) and a BV6000 and am having trouble connecting. MC finds and connects immediately. BLEvo (v3.6.7) finds the bike immediately but then gets a "Read parameter timeout - Read parameter number 0 in timeout. Try to reconnect". The lights on the TCO blink continuously while BLEvo is attempting to talk to it.

I've tried restarting everything but always get the same behavior. Any suggestions for other things to try?

View attachment 27130
Try to remove the paring with Android and the bike and retry the connection...

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
Try to remove the paring with Android and the bike and retry the connection...

That did the trick, but only after I also unpaired it from my iPhone where it was paired for running MC. It seems that the bike really doesn't like to be paired with both the iPhone and Android at the same time since once it was paired with android it would then not pair with the iPhone. Not a big deal really since I just installed Mission Control on android and will now only pair the bike with it.

Thanks much for your help and creating such a great app :)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
That did the trick, but only after I also unpaired it from my iPhone where it was paired for running MC. It seems that the bike really doesn't like to be paired with both the iPhone and Android at the same time since once it was paired with android it would then not pair with the iPhone. Not a big deal really since I just installed Mission Control on android and will now only pair the bike with it.

Thanks much for your help and creating such a great app :)
Yes.. this is a known issue about the TCU...
Read here for more information..
Connection issue with Levo 2019/2020

Chow42

Feb 4, 2020
Levoexpert42@
Bonjour
J'ai une pause automatique, j'ai choisi le capteur de vélo mais quand je m'arrête et regarde l'écran de l'iPhone le capteur ne s'arrête pas et ça me donne une vitesse de déplacement et s'arrête puis redémarre. Que faut-il faire pour que le chronomètre s'arrête dès que la roue s'arrête. Levo 2019 et iPhone X
Merci

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Of course I have an iPhone ?. No clue of what cheap android phone I can buy off Craig’slist. Or hell even how to use it.

Aha I see and I guess Paolo is working on ios updates. Not sure if they will contain landscape views soon.

I can tell you too that I am also iPhone addicted but for emtb rides only I use an android BV6000. I really like that combination compared to riding with my expensive iPhone on the handlebars before.

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
Hi Paolo,

today I ended my winter break and did a first short ride. Before, I updateted to the latest android version.
Trying to upload to strava I now get the error message: "Failed to upload tour to strava. Error: 1. I removed the strava permission and put it on again - without effort. What else can I do?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo,

today I ended my winter break and did a first short ride. Before, I updateted to the latest android version.
Trying to upload to strava I now get the error message: "Failed to upload tour to strava. Error: 1. I removed the strava permission and put it on again - without effort. What else can I do?
Let me know the error.. Error 1 is not enough..
Do you have a screen shot?

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
Let me know the error.. Error 1 is not enough..
Do you have a screen shot?

I have the same issue as WoZei. (See attached screenshot). Blevo is v3.6.7 running on a BV6000 This was my very first ride using BLEvo on my new 2020 Comp :) so I hadn't attempted or succeeded in uploading to Strava before. It might be some kind of new setup mistake on my part. I did try removing the Strava Authorization and then re-adding it a couple of times. That part seems to work just fine. But the upload still fails the same way. Sharing the ride info via gmail to myself worked fine so the network seemed to be OK. Is there a debug or log file that I can collect and send?

p.s. I'm totally blown away by how easy and powerful the app is. Definitely take riding to a whole new level :)!!!

Screenshot_20200314-145331.png

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
I have the same issue as WoZei. (See attached screenshot). Blevo is v3.6.7 running on a BV6000 This was my very first ride using BLEvo on my new 2020 Comp :) so I hadn't attempted or succeeded in uploading to Strava before. It might be some kind of new setup mistake on my part. I did try removing the Strava Authorization and then re-adding it a couple of times. That part seems to work just fine. But the upload still fails the same way. Sharing the ride info via gmail to myself worked fine so the network seemed to be OK. Is there a debug or log file that I can collect and send?

p.s. I'm totally blown away by how easy and powerful the app is. Definitely take riding to a whole new level :)!!!

View attachment 27425
I was to slow - I just wanted to upload my screenshot, that would have shown exactly the same. Thank you.

Chow42

Feb 4, 2020
Levoexpert42@
Hello I have an automatic pause, I chose the bike sensor but when I stop and look at the screen of the iPhone the sensor does not stop and it gives me a speed of movement and stops then restarts. What must be done so that the stopwatch stops as soon as the wheel stops. Levo 2019 and iPhone X
Merci

No one has this problem?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Last night I released version 3.6.8 of BLEvo para Android.
The news are:

- Added ascent / descent / plain time
- Added difference in height at the time of ascent / descent
- Added button to upload Strava directly from the tour list
- Added vibration of the phone if GPS is not covered
- Bugfix: Crash when starting the tour
- Bugfix: avoid loss of display configuration if type is changed
- Bugfix: GPX copy

Minor changes:
- Now, if only one level of assistance has been used, only the total statistics will be shown
- Added Torque in CSV
- Now if the cadence is greater than 10, the bike is considered moving
- Now the disconnected bike voice message is delayed by 5 seconds
- Removed slope counting in GPS distance

Updated from Google Play.
Have fun even if these days you won't be able to try it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles