Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hi @PaoloBLEvo . OK, I "reset" it again last night.

Selecting the "Preset" is the reset recommended by Spesh and is the method used previously to fix my range issues due to spurious data.

If there's another way you know to reset I'm happy to try that :)

Dougygiro

Nov 3, 2019
North Yorkshire
I'm using the IOS version of BLEvo...... is it possible to swipe up and down to toggle between full data display and navigating? Like Rob does on his tutorial video at 9:48 & 10:46mins etc

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Y
I'm using the IOS version of BLEvo...... is it possible to swipe up and down to toggle between full data display and navigating? Like Rob does on his tutorial video at 9:48 & 10:46mins etc
Yes, you can.. In ios there is a button in the lower left are for this..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
For all those who have too small phone battery problems, I tested this solution with 5000mAh power bank and dedicated support.
Aesthetically it is not too invasive and the support holds well.

The support in question is this:

and the power bank is this

2020-02-05 16.13.21.jpg

2020-02-05 16.16.41.jpg

2020-02-05 16.16.56.jpg

2020-02-05 16.57.27.jpg

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham

Not swipe exactly like android, on main data scree, tap 'map' on top left and you get half map. On half map, bottom left has up and down arrows which increase/decrease map.
To go back to data screen, tap the clock, bottom left.

Last edited:

Dougygiro

Nov 3, 2019
North Yorkshire
Thanks Paolo & NULevo............... I understand now! Like you say not exactly a swipe, but does a similar job. (y)

I know the battery on my iPhone (Old one) is going to rubbish nad i do have a power bank. But just trying things out to see if I need to take the plunge for an Android...... BV6000 (or whatever seems to be a good choice!)

Dex356

Jan 21, 2020
Berkeley, CA
You have to "register" the HRM in BLEvo.. Please scan for HRM and connect to it..
Could you send a picture of the battery monitor with the Creo bike?
Hi Paolo... After many attempts with turning off the Bluetooth etc... I asked my wife to help... And she connected it right away... LOL... Do you still want me to send you a screen shot of the battery monitor?

jxj

Jun 28, 2018
Sierra California
Paolo,
Great job on the new Android version. I loaded it and reconfigured my smart heart and smart power per your your youtube video (thanks for the English subtitles, I loved your Italian speaking but could not follow well enough to get it). I think this new version is even more seamless and feels better to the legs compared to the old version. Thank you for all you do with this application. It makes the TL feel like a bionic extension.

Last edited:

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
For all those who have too small phone battery problems, I tested this solution with 5000mAh power bank and dedicated support.

View attachment 25754

View attachment 25755

View attachment 25756

View attachment 25757
Paolo, thank you for the recommendation. I just ordered the same power bank, mount, and short cable for my LG G6. Due to the single-crown fork on my Levo as opposed to your double, I'll attach the bar mount next to the stem with the power bank in front.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo... After many attempts with turning off the Bluetooth etc... I asked my wife to help... And she connected it right away... LOL... Do you still want me to send you a screen shot of the battery monitor?
Yes thanks.. Just to see the data from Creo bike...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo, thank you for the recommendation. I just ordered the same power bank, mount, and short cable for my LG G6. Due to the single-crown fork on my Levo as opposed to your double, I'll attach the bar mount next to the stem with the power bank in front.
Good.. If you want, please post a picture of your solution.. thanks.

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
@PaoloBLEvo
Someone else reported this issue but I haven't seen a reply. Map type OSM Hike Bike is blank and there are errors after trying to download. It was my favorite map on my previous phone but it doesn't work on my new LG G6. :( The other built-in maps display correctly.

Screenshot_20200211-202203.png Screenshot_20200211-202256.png

Last edited:

simcro

Nov 27, 2019
Thatcham
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'd like to know if using Blevo will unlock the speed restriction on my 2019 Levo and I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere in this thread a post with a list of firmwares, but with 115 pages I can't see the wood for the trees. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'd like to know if using Blevo will unlock the speed restriction on my 2019 Levo and I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere in this thread a post with a list of firmwares, but with 115 pages I can't see the wood for the trees. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Nope. 2018 ones. Very early 2019 ones with no firmware updates. 2018/19 Kenevo's.

You'll need something hardware. Spinny disk at the rear/velociraptor/re-located speed sensor & magnet on a crank and so on.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo
Someone else reported this issue but I haven't seen a reply. Map type OSM Hike Bike is blank and there are errors after trying to download. It was my favorite map on my previous phone but it doesn't work on my new LG G6. :( The other built-in maps display correctly.

View attachment 25902 View attachment 25903
Sorry but if you don't see nothing, the map cannot be downloaded..
Did you already try other map?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Yes, the other maps work but my favorite here in the USA is OSM Hike Bike. Like I mentioned, hike bike worked on my previous android phone running an older version of blevo.
I will check.. Can you test on your previous phone with the new version of BLEvo?

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA

View attachment 25754

View attachment 25755

View attachment 25756

Here’s how I mounted Paolo’s suggested power bank on my Levo for my LG G6. Basically the same as his Kenevo but in front of and to the side of my single crown stem vs straight behind his double crown stem. Works great and now I can keep the display on.

772BF978-7DB9-48CA-82AF-19E2CCEF64FE.jpeg

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany
Because of the fact my BV6000 battery was empty this morning I used another phone for the ride today. Afterwards I copied the four new BLevo files from the BikeMonitor folder into that of the recharged BV6000 in order to keep the full history there. But, BLevo did not show the new ride, when started on the BV6000.
What did I wrong?

gmurad

Jan 26, 2020
Toronto, ON
Sorry for not reading the 115 pages, I checked the first page but couldn't find this info.

I bought BLevo just to get better stats during my ride, I have no desire to de-restrict my bike, will using it void the warranty?

When setting it up a bike in Blevo it makes you choose a speed which is defaulted to 25km/h, what does that setting mean? Even the "Default Specy" setting also has 25 km/h. The North American bike's default maximum is 20 mph (~32km/h).

gmurad

Jan 26, 2020
Toronto, ON
I ended up reading a large portion of the thread now.

@PaoloBLEvo Why does it show 25km/h in the bike setup when I configure my north american bike in the app? Is that just a hard coded value in your source code or is it being read from the bike? I read that you said to not touch the speed value for north american bikes, if I do that an hit save will not lower the speed to 25km/h? It's a bit confusing because the other values such as assist % get saved but the Speed value will be ignored?

I got your app because it provides much superior real time monitoring ride metrics than the official Specialized App, I have no desire at all to de-restrict the bike. Now that de-restriction via software no longer works on many of the new models have you considered changing the app direction away from de-restricting? Or alternately make an option in the app that removes the de-restriction related options, or the opposite, by default the de-restriction options are not available unless a setting is enabled.

I think that many people think of BLevo as "the de-restriction app" which might have a negative connotation in some cases but your app provides a lot of value even without the de-restriction options, so some users might be turned away from it.

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Here’s how I mounted Paolo’s suggested power bank on my Levo for my LG G6. Basically the same as his Kenevo but in front of and to the side of my single crown stem vs straight behind his double crown stem. Works great and now I can keep the display on.

View attachment 26345
I like more under the phone because it is more hidden.. But the gustibus.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles