Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Anybody else have problems uploading to Strava.
4C4B1BD6-15FA-4F17-9DAB-0FA151C5EEDA.jpeg

mikethomson

Nov 19, 2019
Sydney
I've had the same issue since my Samsung Galaxy S10 auto upgraded itself to Android 10.

I have to de-authorise and re-authorise Strava after every ride.

beutelfuchs

Aug 11, 2019
Barcelona
It is not the latest but it should work..
Please try to read here..
Connection issue with Levo 2019/2020
Thx, I already knew this list and followed everyhting in there.

Are you sure that my settings make sense? I see that many other people dont use the full range of power in the different modes, could that be a problem?

For me it feels that the bike is mostly pushing with full power, even if I just pedal super lightly.

blevo.png

RobertD

Jan 21, 2019
Weston-super-Mare
Thx, I already knew this list and followed everyhting in there.

Are you sure that my settings make sense? I see that many other people dont use the full range of power in the different modes, could that be a problem?

For me it feels that the bike is mostly pushing with full power, even if I just pedal super lightly.

View attachment 24811
Hi I have exactly the same thing. It only happens to me when I am in Turbo Mode. My turbo is set 90-100%. My Trail Mode is 6-89% and in that mode all works as it should. I did wonder about my freehub mechanism. The freehub needs to be cleaned because it is spinning with the wheel instead of stopping. The front ring is then being driven by the chain!! I think in Turbo Mode this is sufficient the fool the motor into thinking I am pedelling, hence the bike drives itself! I am having the freehub sorted out soon and will let you know the result. Robert

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany
Question to Paolo or anyone here who did a BLevo migration to a new phone. I just bought a BV6000 only for my Levo and tried to transfer the BLevo data (Maps, GPX, BikeMonitor) from my Galaxy to BV6000. BLevo configuration is exactly as before and the bike name too. Unfortunately BLevo does not show the trips migrated, only the new trips. Maps and GPX data is shown.
What did I wrong to migrate the folder "BikeMonitor"?

ZbRider

Jul 10, 2019
Brisbane - Australia
question to Paolo, or BLEvo users

I ride a 2018 Levo expert with a 504 WH battery, it came to my attention the the BLEvo apps shows a different battery health compare with the mission control app by Specialized.

the BLEvo apps shows a 8% drop in health , it tested my spare battery and it seems the battery health shows 100% WH available. I'm interested to know the BLEvo app pull the data from the system as the Bike mission control does not show the correct data.

The original battery got 39 charge cycles from new, the bike was bought in May 2019, any info from the forum what the expected drop is after a X charge cycles?

I contacted the bike shop and had a discussion in regard the battery health, I ask how the shop or Specialized testing the battery health!

Any info is welcome.
E-rider in Brisbane - Australia

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
question to Paolo, or BLEvo users

I ride a 2018 Levo expert with a 504 WH battery, it came to my attention the the BLEvo apps shows a different battery health compare with the mission control app by Specialized.

the BLEvo apps shows a 8% drop in health , it tested my spare battery and it seems the battery health shows 100% WH available. I'm interested to know the BLEvo app pull the data from the system as the Bike mission control does not show the correct data.

The original battery got 39 charge cycles from new, the bike was bought in May 2019, any info from the forum what the expected drop is after a X charge cycles?

I contacted the bike shop and had a discussion in regard the battery health, I ask how the shop or Specialized testing the battery health!

Any info is welcome.
E-rider in Brisbane - Australia
The battery health in Mission Control is always 100%.. BLEvo read the information from the TCU or from the battery.
The previous version of Mission Control said not always 100%.

ZbRider

Jul 10, 2019
Brisbane - Australia
The battery health in Mission Control is always 100%.. BLEvo read the information from the TCU or from the battery.
The previous version of Mission Control said not always 100%.

Thanks for your reply, interesting to read the older MC did read the actual battery/H. At least my spare battery seems ok 100%/100% battery health. the TCU is that fitted to the motor? I tried to connect the battery direct but would not connect up. Only when connected the power plug to the motor then BLEvo manage to link up and the Bike SN/battery SN displayed.

My. concern is that the MC app would not show the true battery capacity, when purchasing a New bike or even a spare battery for the bigger rides the Rider would have no clue the true condition of the battery.

What other software is on the market to test the Emtb battery true value!!!!

Cheers B

ZbRider

Jul 10, 2019
Brisbane - Australia
Specialized say that they expect the battery to have 75% capacity after 300 charge cycles. It’s quoted in the warranty document.

Thanks, yes you are correct. However this statement in the Manaul is a bit redundent, I don't believe the bike shops have tools of software to validate the battery health. I'm going to dig a bit further as I raised this issue with my local bike shop.

So as a new buyer my lesson learned is to check the new bike condition prior taking owner ship or at least the bike shop can demonstrate the battery state of health. My battery lost 8% battery capacity of a 504 WH batter meaning really 463% range...

Cheers B

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Hi Paolo, I'm using BLEvo on an iPhone 6S and have a couple of questions/issues;

Firstly, is there any way to check the HR function is working? having set a heart rate, the bike, I cannot feel the motor change power as I pedal, so my heart rate just increases.

Second, The battery level does not show in the main display.

Firmware is 6.1.0 on motor, 0.3.1 on battery, 22.B.0 on Display and Im on iOS 13.3

Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles