Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Well I guess it depends on what you do with your bike. Sure you shouldn't be doing backflips off a cliff with this mount, but for normal Trail use it will do absolutly fine. And by mounting it backwards your phone sits on the inside of your handlebars and directly over the stem, so it is not as vunerable as sitting in front of the handlebar. I actually tested this on the first ride, my handlebar got snagged on the picket fence of our local cemetary, tore me right around and on my ass. Phone went flying, but didn't break, mount was ok, too. Only thing that went was my pride from the scowling glances the two elderly ladies gave me.
Thanks for clarification..
I think that for trail for "Kenevo" it is better the Lixada Gub holder.. not so beautiful like quadlock but stronger..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Apologize, I did not see on my mobile that it was Paolo himself.

Both which phones people use and equally, which mounts, are both fairly intrinsic (unless you just use it for stats or have the voice information on and stash your phone in your pocket) for a large part of Blevo's functionality, so are relevant to the thread. Paolo has made several posts in the thread about different phones and mounts.

Mesut

Nov 14, 2019
West Sussex
I run Blevo on my main (only) phone, a Oneplus 6T using this bag mount. It works really nicely for me and avoids the judder that I get with rigid handlebar mounts. Plus I can carry some tools, glasses, snack bar, etc as well.
1578578536888.png

Timbolot

Oct 10, 2019
Stuttgart
Hi there!

One question about the Apple Watch Integration to use Smart HR:

I tried it today and the readout said I had a flat pulse curve of 67bpm - so definitely correct ^^

How often does Blevo check the Apple Watch HR?

Just food for thought: When I use Zwift the Zwift Apple Watch App gets started automatically to get a good HR reading - is something like this maybe planned too?

Thank you :)

ca/nv/utemtbiker

Jan 9, 2020
Nevada/utah
just started having problems with blevo. I just upgraded to v3.6.6. I am losing connection to bike and motor during my ride. Sometimes I only lose connection to bike power, motor power and riding level. everything else is working. Today for the first time my screen went blank. I am using a blackview 5500pro with android. Up until this last upgrade. I had no problems with blevo. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Jetpilot

Jan 9, 2020
Dorset
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, i am trying to connect Blevo to my just bought 2020 Levo Comp, with android and am getting asked for a pairing code, tried 0000, 1234 as suggested but cant pair

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
just started having problems with blevo. I just upgraded to v3.6.6. I am losing connection to bike and motor during my ride. Sometimes I only lose connection to bike power, motor power and riding level. everything else is working. Today for the first time my screen went blank. I am using a blackview 5500pro with android. Up until this last upgrade. I had no problems with blevo. Any suggestion?
Thanks
If you lose connection with the bike try to update the firmware of the TCU. During the ride switch off and switch the TCU.. without touching BLEvo.. BLEvo will reconnect automatically.. It happened 2 times last week.. very strange.. The TCU Bluetooth connection is not so strong..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi there!

One question about the Apple Watch Integration to use Smart HR:

I tried it today and the readout said I had a flat pulse curve of 67bpm - so definitely correct ^^

How often does Blevo check the Apple Watch HR?

Just food for thought: When I use Zwift the Zwift Apple Watch App gets started automatically to get a good HR reading - is something like this maybe planned too?

Thank you :)
@Stumpy could you help him?

Ed_M

Patreon
Aug 9, 2019
Wokingham
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, i am trying to connect Blevo to my just bought 2020 Levo Comp, with android and am getting asked for a pairing code, tried 0000, 1234 as suggested but cant pair

The answer is in the user manual.

"You may be presented to enter a passcode on first connection to the bike. This can be found on a yellow sticker in your manual or written on the back of the TCU module. For older bikes it may be 0000."

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
The answer is in the user manual.

"You may be presented to enter a passcode on first connection to the bike. This can be found on a yellow sticker in your manual or written on the back of the TCU module. For older bikes it may be 0000."
The TCU code is under the TCU and it is 6 digits code.. The proposal from Android or iOS about 0000 code is wrong. The older bikes should not be paired with the phone.. only with BLEvo and/or Mission Control..

Drburns

Nov 22, 2018
USA
Having trouble uploading to Strava. This is the first time this has happened. I’ve attached the error message I’m getting.

EEFC1856-17F1-43D1-8F29-1527E00D2834.png

Timbolot

Oct 10, 2019
Stuttgart
Same for me....

Also I have the problem that Blevo crashes a lot (and stops to track my ride) and uses much more Battery on my iPhone compared to Mission Control

beutelfuchs

Aug 11, 2019
Barcelona
Hi @PaoloBLEvo
I can´t seem to get the smart power feature to work correctly.
What I want is to use e.g. 180 watts of my own all the time, the motor shall do the rest.
For that I use the settings shown below.
But what happens all the time is that the motor works way too much. Often I end up doing e.g. only 120 watts for a long time without the motor power tuning down.
BT connection to the phone is good, at least I can see my power and other status updates all the time.
Bike is a Kenevo 2020.
Do you have any idea what I could do wrong?

blevo.png

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
Anyone has problems connectin to a bike?
2020 levo and iPhone 11. Takes multible efforts before it connects.

Baba

Aug 11, 2019
anacortes, WA
Thanks..
For heart rate from Apple Watch I'm studying a solution.. but I don't know when it will be available..
For Apple Watch monitor, I don't think that I will implement..sorry, but I'm developing in my free time..
Thanks for understand me.
Hi Paolo, really cools stuff. Do you say above that your app doesn't capture the heart rate from apple watch? So some other heart rate monitor must be used? Thanks!

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi @PaoloBLEvo
I can´t seem to get the smart power feature to work correctly.
What I want is to use e.g. 180 watts of my own all the time, the motor shall do the rest.
For that I use the settings shown below.
But what happens all the time is that the motor works way too much. Often I end up doing e.g. only 120 watts for a long time without the motor power tuning down.
BT connection to the phone is good, at least I can see my power and other status updates all the time.
Bike is a Kenevo 2020.
Do you have any idea what I could do wrong?

View attachment 24667
Which tcu version you have?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo, really cools stuff. Do you say above that your app doesn't capture the heart rate from apple watch? So some other heart rate monitor must be used? Thanks!
With iPhone you can use the heart rate recorded by it.. just start an activity on the phone and configure it on BLEvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles