The next "old blokes" challenge ??

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Great skillz. The COVID may not get him but the CO might. Obviously no wife & I feel sorry for is dog.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I'm not sure ... "King and Queen" pillows .. double sinks with various products and more than one tooth brush . Lady's shoes from the wardrobe. puts his glass in the sink .... and who's filming :)
Ok Columbo your forensic skills are way better than mine. I'm more Clouseau obviously.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I'm not sure ... "King and Queen" pillows .. double sinks with various products and more than one tooth brush . Lady's shoes from the wardrobe. puts his glass in the sink .... and who's filming :)
With that level of house cleanliness and whiteness.. I wouldn't be so quick to ass ume his "queen" is female.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
With that level of house cleanliness and whiteness.. I wouldn't be so quick to ass ume his "queen" is female.
True .. but the pillows would probably be Queen and Queen ...

Our neighbours/friends were lucky enough to have not burdened themselves with a preference for ladies ;):LOL: Even their shed (chalet ....) is tidier than our house .. it's quite embarrassing !

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
YOU find it a BURDEN? ?. Just think yourself lucky you don't have my charm and good looks. ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
During a national lockdown. Yeah. You'd hope so.
They might have a live in maid - she'd be locked down with them ...

I am amazed at the lack of tyre rubber marks all over the floor and walls! He didn't even appear to make any whilst filming.

Special indoor "house Grade" tyres .. also known in the trade as "Marriage Savers"..

A few seconds of Toni on a Thok !!!! you'll have to open it or the time link doesn't work.

youtu.be/qKDxxbl7Cms?t=87

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I always swap to a wheelset with these on when riding MTB round the house.

Wiggle | Tacx Trainer Tyre for MTB Bikes | Indoor Training Tyres

Advise running tubeless as I tend not to carry a pump or co2 when I'm doing maison enduro. It can be a walk of several rooms and sometimes even a different level to obtain such items depending when you're attacked by a cat, run over a hairbrush, catch a carpet tread nail as you tear up the stair carpet, suffer a nasty glass cut if you drop your beer or wine. You can't begin to comprehend the hazards !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles