The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I enjoyed this, kid goes from a crashy beginner to a full jibber in a few years. Goes on a bit but the progression is there to see.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You'll need to give up 12 minutes of your life to watch this one ..

Some painful hideous weather trail building, a few drone crashes and some interesting lighting of luminous helmet markings with drones .. the lingo is Spanish, but it makes no difference :)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
All fairly local BAM. a lot is just 30 minutes away but Covid restrictions mean I haven't been able to ride any of it for almost a year.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
The flow, man. The flow.

That is awesome! I can imagine the haters would HATE that video.
In one of my Transalp videos my son does a teeny tiny skid on some grass. I have had 2 comments about how we are ruining the mtb reputation and that it is a total skandal! and we are ruining the environment.

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
Just when I think I'm starting to get my winter riding together a bit, you watch something like this and realise how crap you are still .. :-( On the bright side, he pulls a Zimmer at 2:35.

Leon Rosser & Emyr Davies :

Wales DH riders Leon Rosser Emyr Davies
leon and a few lads local to me, they have built half a dozen trails on my local mountain,. investigated the other week and i couldnt even walk down half of them hahaha vertical!! nutters, leons a halla motorbike rider too

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
^ that’s like riding over a million axe heads with no handles... :oops:

That's a great description.
I've spent a bit of time rock climbing in Dinorwic slate quarry in Llanberis. Riding a bike there wouldn't be my first choice!
1617440202373.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles