The Highly Anticipated And Much Awaited Ride At Cannock If Only We Can Find A Date We All Agree On And It Isn't Chucking It Down.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
If we're going off piste i guess Whitehouse would be best. If not then probably Marquis drive or Birches valley if people want to pay for parking. Meet at 9:30 rideout at 10:00 ??

SimonLsie

Nov 21, 2018
Cannock chase
It's been a bit quiet in here so thought I'd get things moving.How does Sunday April 7th or Sunday April 14th sound?

I can't see how you set up a poll on here so this will have to do. Also, we'll need a lead rider to guide us if anyone wants to volunteer ??
Sunday 7th good for me

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Well we've snow forecast the next few days

About 20-22 miles sound about right? I had a window yesterday to time and measure the route and had forgot to charge my battery the night before

With varied fitness I'm not sure there'll be much battery left for some. Except those 700w snobs

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Depends how much climbing there is.

My battery died at about 17 miles and 3k ft at the weekend. I’m having to use eMTB Mode all the time at the moment as my left knee is fucked.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Well we've snow forecast the next few days

About 20-22 miles

With varied fitness I'm not sure there'll be much battery left for some. Except those 700w snobs

Does that make those of us with 756w of Focus TEC pack super snobs, but then I am 70 so guess that cancels it out.

Hope to make it as I'm looking forward to seeing a range of e-bikes and also having a ride without constant digs from Nonnys.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
I do fancy this new e-bike trail all mountain is talking about.....but don't know where you mean when you say the White House car park?
Could anybody tell me where this is !

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
So then guys it looks like we have 14 Eebers hitting Cannock this Sunday 7th April. The weather is set to be decent too.

The parking location is free and has been supplied by @Doomanic above so please follow that and the plan is to meet up at 9:30 and ride out at 10:00 with @All Mountain Coaching leading the way on the ebike loop he's been scoping out.

Riders:
@Tunny
@JetSetDemo
@Doomanic
@Kangr
@Mad Mark +1
@Jaygam
@Peaky Rider
@Trail Doug
@SimonLsie
@Mattwilko92
@xcentric
@steve_sordy

Hopefully I've not missed anyone out and everyone can make it.

Also, I'll have my gopro to get some ride footage for the forum/youtube so if anyone fancies doing a bit of filming along the route for some different angles that'll be good.

See you there ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles