The Highly Anticipated And Much Awaited Ride At Cannock If Only We Can Find A Date We All Agree On And It Isn't Chucking It Down.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
On advice on Kangr's nutritionist....
20190407_211419.jpg

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Ah you should've come. Every feature was explained and there were chicken lines or alternative routes and nobody was left behind..... Well, apart from jet set, but we were trying to lose him

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
nobody was left behind..... Well, apart from jet set, but we were trying to lose him
emoji16.png

Lose him? We broke him! :ROFLMAO:

Hope your hand is getting better @JetSetDemo

@billwarwick there's no egos to contend with, we're all just out for a good laugh. There was a pretty wide range of ability and testicular fortitude yesterday so accommodating you wouldn't have been an issue.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Bill you should have come, my jumping skills are shocking so didn't try any of the jumps, but had the best time....and don't forget AMC they are not called chicken runs, they are called "alternative routes"
As for JetSetDemo, he shouldn't have turned up on his brand new specialized...carbon this, carbon that....to be honest we were glad to see the back of him ???....hope your feeling better JSD

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Well done Tunny, that's a great photo!
Cheers mate, i feel like my jumping skills are coming along nicely at the moment. It definatly helps sessioning Popty Ping at BPW. I got some decent footage yesterday so I'll get something put together soon.

We need to be nice to @JetSetDemo he might be someones tow back to the carpark one day ??

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Lose him? We broke him! :ROFLMAO:

Hope your hand is getting better @JetSetDemo

@billwarwick there's no egos to contend with, we're all just out for a good laugh. There was a pretty wide range of ability and testicular fortitude yesterday so accommodating you wouldn't have been an issue.
i didn't realise till you said it, but its true there was no one with a ego, even the highly skilled riders. everybody was just chillin and having a good time. great group.

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
And then there was tunny, a man who seems to have a death wish
He even tried to climb a shear.....what can only be called a mountain and was going to ride off the edge of it....I think the extreme sports clubs use it for BASE JUMPING
Luckily he couldn't get his bike up there and none of us wanted to aid him is his suicide attempt.......then he wonders why his bike has loads of lose bits ?
But give him his dues, he must have knackers the size of basket balls ......respect ????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles