The deals thread - Post good deals that you’ve found online here

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Some great Halloween offers out there now.

Anyone Fancy a 29" DT Swiss HX 1501 spline one 25mm boost wheelset at 50% off? includes both Shimano HG and Sram XD driver.

Same wheelset that @Rob Hancill has been sporting for a while now, though not sure if it is exactly the same width...

Great wheelset and are really well built. Have cased many jumps, smashed them on many rocks and they’ve survived it all.

Last week @TheBikePilot and I were riding with Adam who was riding the Orbea Wild FS, this also has a set. Huge case on Northern Monkey gap but wheels were bulletproof.

Those listed are 25mm which are quite narrow. Although they do have 30% off the 30mm that are the ones I use (as well as being on many top specced EMTB’s).

DT Swiss HX 1501 Spline One 29" HYBRID Boost Wheelset | Wheel 29" Boost Sets Shop

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Great wheelset and are really well built. Have cases many jumps, smashed them on many rocks and they’ve survived it all.

Last week @TheBikePilot and I were riding with Adam who was riding the Orbea Wild FS, this also has a set. Huge case on Northern Monkey gap but wheels were bulletproof.

Those listed are 25mm which are quite narrow. Although they do have 30% off the 30mm that are the he ones I use (as well as being on many top specced EMTB’s).

DT Swiss HX 1501 Spline One 29" HYBRID Boost Wheelset | Wheel 29" Boost Sets Shop
There are some crazy deals on that website right now, worth having a route around it

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Many of their parts deals are excess parts from their in house branded Radon bikes. For sure some very good deals to be had.

Yeah I found that whenever I need anything I always swing by their site as it seems if they have what I need it tends to be the best prices around.

Totally forgot about the Radon thing. Of course that makes absolute sense.

Incidentally Radon bikes are pretty good too from what I've seen. You tested one, didn't you Rob?

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Anyone want a bargain 11 speed KMC X11 chain 118 links

only £15.78 thats 50% off!!

Two just arrived through the door so I’m ordering another two now ?. Stocking up while I can.

KMC X11.93 X11 Bicycle Chain 118L 11 Speed Bicycle Chain Bicycle Parts on OnBuy

E269AC90-AF0F-4A62-8621-2731EBC1D59D.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles