The Crazy Conspiracy Threory Thread

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
As long another lockdown don’t come I do
As long somebody decides bike industry is not eco and no essential in the new normally i do

You follow me? Fancy 3D meat?

Its creeps me how relax you people is taking this as normal.

I hope you find the help you need to find peace with the world. I honestly do ??

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Didn't this used to be an electric mountain biking site? Has there been some sort of great reset around here?

I'd like to see one tbh. it's all getting a bit :sleep:

I come on here to get away from the BS thats going on in the world and chat, look and learn about bikes! (y)

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I'd like to see one tbh. it's all getting a bit :sleep:

I come on here to get away from the BS thats going on in the world and chat, look and learn about bikes! (y)

Solved;

1613728775413.png

And then in the 'Ignoring' section of your account;

1613729521438.png

Last edited:

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
What this thread needs is a nice jolly tune ..lyrics included so we can all sing along ...
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child, I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am

I have become comfortably numb

Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more...(Aaagh!!!)
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good!
That'll keep you going for the show
Come on, it's time to go

There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look, but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Yeah Jack ..I was working within that industry at the time for a major distributor on behalf of all the major labels ..Cd's / Cassettes / Video games etc ..
The MD knew I was a big fan so I got his VIP access tickets which got me into the hospitality lounge at the interlude ..where we got chatting to Howard & Jason from Take That ..and Lulu was in tow ( with Jason )..
Quite surreal really ..
Still probably tops my " best gig ever" list l

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The MD knew I was a big fan so I got his VIP access tickets which got me into the hospitality lounge at the interlude ..where we got chatting to Howard & Jason from Take That ..and Lulu was in tow ( with Jason )..
And to this day, with your glasses on, they tell all their friends that Stevie Wonder came and talked to them at a concert ..

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Post lockdown I’m gunna book one of David Ickes seminars , I’ll take notes !
They’re about 8 hrs long so maybe not ☺️

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Why does bike chain still have a pitch of half an inch?
It is made and sold all over the world.
It forces the producers of cassettes, mechs and rings to use the same pitch, wherever they are based in the world.
It forces every bike shop in the world to stock common parts.
Why has "METRIC" not taken over with its own version?

I smell a cunning plot by big industry to keep costs down and to force their choice upon the rest of us. BASTARDS!!

I just wish they'd do the same with 3-pin plugs, phone chargers and the like!
Where is the Industrial/Military complex when you need it?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Today's Conspiracy ......

Conspiracy Th(r)eorists are really just a Conspiracy Theory !!!

Conspiracy Theorists are actually made up my the rich and wealthy powerful elite of the world to make it look like they're not really doing bad things - By saying that they are to prove that they're not ! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Yes, might seem crazy, but look at the evidence.

Most of these conspiracy's are just absolutely insane and even a Baboon's Bottom would only need to take a cursory glance between butt scratches to understand the lunacy behind it. Yet we have these endless video's and stories claiming that Bill Gates or whomever are doing these bad things ! Like making snow in Texas (Yes Texas, get used to climate change).

So what happens ?

Well, in this example, Bill, at his secret snow factory on the burnt toast side of the earth decides he wants to re-locate lapland to Texas - just for a laugh and because he's opened a new Ski mall in Houston and needs to sell some gear.

Knowing people will quickly work out it was obviously him, as no one else has a snow factory on the burnt side of the Earth, he quickly sets his anti-publicity team into creating a conspiracy theory to say it's real, proving that it's not.

All you need to do is get some actors who can pretend to have an IQ of less than the previously mentioned Baboon's Bottom (they have to be pretty good actors to be that convincing, often they have to be drugged). Then you get them to do real things but sound incredibly stupid about it.

All the really really gullible people will suck this up and spread it around (for free, Bill doesn't even have to pay them). Anyone sane will see these video's and read these stories and can see that it's just so stupid that it can't be real ! Brilliant isn't it !

Unfortunately they overstep the mark, because we know that people just can't really be that stupid ! Only in cartoons. FACT !

The Conspiracy Theory Paradox ! Genius !

A Paradox, also known as an antinomy, is a logically self-contradictory statement or a statement that runs contrary to one's expectation. It is a statement that, despite apparently valid reasoning from true premises, leads to a seemingly self-contradictory or a logically unacceptable conclusion.

Our example of the day :

Last edited:

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Gawd..Bill's re-located Lapland to Texas ..who'd have believed it ?
Can't wait to tell all of my mates ..maybe even book an mtb trip there at that new ski resort in the summer months ..wait ..there are gonna be summer months ..aren't there ? ?
1614004776744.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Gawd..Bill's re-located Lapland to Texas ..who'd have believed it ?
Can't wait to tell all of my mates ..maybe even book an mtb trip there at that new ski resort in the summer months ..wait ..there are gonna be summer months ..aren't there ? ?
Already done. Bill's made it look like there was already ski resorts in Texas so no one suspects it's a new thing !

What you on about ? Summer ? Seasons are just made up to trick into staying inside some times when they don't want us outside and going outside at other times when they don't want us inside ! and to buy different clothes...... Like wot wos covid crap is like man ! dun't you know nuffin !

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Already done. Bill's made it look like there was already ski resorts in Texas so no one suspects it's a new thing !

What you on about ? Summer ? Seasons are just made up to trick into staying inside some times when they don't want us outside and going outside at other times when they don't want us inside ! and to buy different clothes...... Like wot wos covid crap is like man ! dun't you know nuffin !
Clarity at last ..I've been so confused ..man this is a true light bulb moment for me...

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

I sent the Texas snow resort link to a mate who visits Texas several times/year. Thought she might be amused. She told me that the Panhandle gets 25-30 inches of snow every year! That is proper snow.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
How much more E do you need!!!
"to be or not to be that is the question"
Will Shakespear was a woman?
The @paul-g is wise !

The Bambam doth answer the question like a woman with riddles and avoidance !

He should take advantage of the confusing import regulations and launch a new Tea bag, using chinese tea, but with it's value added with a locally written fortune cookie included in each box ... it could be called ...... PG-Tips ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles