The Crazy Conspiracy Threory Thread

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Can anyone please explain how this NASA crap is supposed to be real?!?
Well, it's just not is it ! It's Fake Fake Conspiracy News to make us think that the big advertising board above flat earth is more exciting than it really is.

Don't forget that half of it is already bought and paid for by confectionery companies to promote their products. Mars, Milky way, Galaxy !

Here's a cartoon from 1965 :

MartianHelicopter.jpg

And look what the unimaginative people at NASA's "Fake a real deep fake Conspiracy" department came up with :

helo2.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
God knows which company paid up front and suggested the name "Uranus".

I mean, what's that going to be ? A Chocolate you crack open, is probably pretty difficult to eat and it tastes like sh1t ?

Maybe it was someone really forward thinking and it'll be a diet chocolate aimed at the American market ?

"I switched to eating Uranus and I only put 2 lb's on this week ! wow !" ???????

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Well, it's just not is it ! It's Fake Fake Conspiracy News to make us think that the big advertising board above flat earth is more exciting than it really is.

Don't forget that half of it is already bought and paid for by confectionery companies to promote their products. Mars, Milky way, Galaxy !

Here's a cartoon from 1965 :

View attachment 53881

And look what the unimaginative people at NASA's "Fake a real deep fake Conspiracy" department came up with :

View attachment 53882
The skill of some people to create stuff like this (ie the cartoon image) never ceases to amaze me. Really well done. Bravo!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
it`s not a creation, its an ilusion
the skill is using what the earthlings call Google
Are you saying that the cartoon already existed and was there to be found on Google? If so was it really from 1965, or created last week and titled from 1965? My post had assumed the latter, because I don't believe it could be the former.

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Cancel culture is gonna cancel you. They’ll say you are questioning the 8 white identities (written by a black) which will make you the R word.
White is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light that stimulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the human eye in equal amounts and with high brightness compared to the surroundings. A white visual stimulation will be void of hue and grayness. White is the lightest possible color.
Or maybe not.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles