The Comedy Not delivered Thread

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Leave your tales of none existent deliveries ! (no baby stories).

This must happen often .. you wait in all day .. Well, ok, the afternoon because you know there's no way they'll get as far down as you by lunch ...

Not only has it taken them the same time as it would take to walk the dammed thing from Germany, but then they say the rather confusing "Consignee not located, notification has been left" ... but if they couldn't locate you - how did they leave the notification ? And if they found you to leave the notification - why didn't they deliver the package ?? :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :(

And then .. if they really couldn't find you - WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THE MAGICAL CAR PHONE THINGY CHATTY DEVICE ?

To make matters worse, they only have to type the freeekin house name in google and it's actually on google maps - it doesn't get much easier !

And worse still - there's no way to contact to say - hey ... I'm HERE !!!

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 20.15.56.png

I blame .. I dunno .. @BAMBAMODA he's in Germany - it's his fault !

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Could be the driver was behind on his deliveries and skipped a few ..now I know with DPD in this country that they have time slots for delivery and can "fail the route " if they fall too far behind ..which has financial penalties for the driver ..Im not sure if this applies to the DPD app ..but it can be done on other systems whereby you can " flight mode" ..( knocks the GPS off ) and it looks as if you have attempted the delivery ...( just don't ask me how I know about such things ..?)
But now you know ..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I suspect I was at the tail end of the route so could have been dropped .. It's a shame they don't just SMS you to say it will be tomorrow or even like I had last week twice with TNT where they called once and also sent a text to say they didn't have enough drivers so they'd left the package at a depot(s)... Though that was a bit of a farce as it had been sent in two different boxes and they managed to leave the two boxes at two different depots :unsure: :LOL:

I'm sure it's far from easy trying to drive around like a manic and make all the deliveries .. but there must be some amusing tales behind the scenes some times ... maybe ..... :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles