Thanks for the great service Bosch

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
A couple of weeks ago I noticed my Bosch CX motor was a bit noisy, so I took the chain off and just turned the pedals and noticed a nasty ginding noise. I have had the bike 1 1/2 years and done 4250 KM on it. Never used a water blaster on it.
I took the bike in to my local dealer, and they sent the motor off to bosch. Bosch replaced it with a new motor within 2 weeks, no questions asked. Thanks Bosch for the great service.
I am glad I hadn't done any tinkering with speed boxes or something of the sort.
How many others have had problems with their motor bearings?

Ananda

Jun 29, 2019
Athens
Or in other words:

"Thank you bosch (or any other mfg for that matter) for having managed to make unreliable and wearable what should last a lifetime".

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Perhaps. I will admit I am worried what it would have cost if the motor was no longer in guarantee.
However for now I am a happy camper.

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Well if one in 2,000 has a problem i will not blame them. You might feel lucky, i read about a rider with his fifth Shimano motor, happy they are free. I would be mad about the down time. Many Specialized got 2-4 motors way to fast. My Yamaha 2017 has 3,300 kms 0 problem like others 2016, 2017. Why bother with new when proven reliable is availablle?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles