Tec packs on the way in March for uk?

Jun 16, 2019
Northants
Emailed focus bikes last week regarding the availability of their tec packs.

Received an email from Derby bikes earlier

Screenshot_20200110-155115_Gmail.jpg

Gallijam

Jan 22, 2020
East Midlands
Iv ordered mine and they said March too was it your wife that picked it up as I was in the shop in chesterfield and a lady was picking one up for her husband she said

Jollyjoiner

Oct 14, 2018
Chesterfield
I have one being replaced under warranty, was told one was being sent out from Germany and should be her this week but nothing has arrived as yet. I do hope it's not going to take weeks and weeks to get it.

Jollyjoiner

Oct 14, 2018
Chesterfield
I picked my TEC pack battery up yesterday. It was a warranty claim battery and took a week to come. Looks like they hold some stock for warranty claims.

ndayer

Feb 25, 2020
uk
Hi all. New to forums as you can see I have soldered a XT60 connector to the cables inside the frame forward of the charging port (rosenberger connector) I then have various compacity battery's that I carry in my camelback. I did South downs way last year in 8 hours 100miles non stop using 3 battery's
The reason I soldered an XT 60 connector is because the rosenberger connecters always disconnects.

IMG_20200228_103124.jpg

Last edited:

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
Hi all. New to forums as you can see I have soldered a XT60 connector to the cables inside the frame forward of the charging port (rosenberger connector) I then have various compacity battery's that I carry in my camelback. I did South downs way last year in 8 hours 100miles non stop using 3 battery's
The reason I soldered an XT 60 connector is because the rosenberger connecters always disconnects.

View attachment 26763
Any pics of how you've mounted the batteries also i'm guessing doing this will void any warranty if bike is still in warranty period

Robbo746

Jan 23, 2020
Coolum Beach Australia
Just got my tec pack in Australia. I have to say, once you get one, its dam good to have it. I didnt notice any difference in handling at all. Its so good to be able to blast in boring parts of a ride, instead on eco to keep battery. Rides are way more fun now, I just hammer the boring bits on trail. Worth the spend imo.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles