Tec pack

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
Hi do we think tec packs are going to vanish altogether now focus are making bikes with bigger internal batteries . would of bought one from Rutland at £250 if i'd of not been working all weekend and i'd of logged onto the site. Only been on one 12 mile ride since i got the bike (van accident kept me indoors) but when i start going out properly i can see me draining the battery so do i buy one at full price ? do i risk to see if they come back down to £250 ? or do i just not bother altogether and use boost mode less.

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
Hi do we think tec packs are going to vanish altogether now focus are making bikes with bigger internal batteries . would of bought one from Rutland at £250 if i'd of not been working all weekend and i'd of logged onto the site. Only been on one 12 mile ride since i got the bike (van accident kept me indoors) but when i start going out properly i can see me draining the battery so do i buy one at full price ? do i risk to see if they come back down to £250 ? or do i just not bother altogether and use boost mode less.

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
I dont think tec packs will vanish soon as orbea have one for there new fs wild that puts the bike at 1125wh, myselve i ride a focus jam 2 and love it and i do have the tec pack for longer rides, if i be honest i rarely use the tec pack as i tend to use eco for uphills very rarely use turbo, i have done 50 miles on thee internal battery alone and that was just hitting the red bar on the battery to warn me it was low.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles