Tec battery

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
sorry for sounding like a broken record. Iv'e looked all over the internet for a good few days and not one place has the tec pak in stock. I have emailed Focus to ask if they have discontinued them and to vent my disappointment if so especially as they still sell the bikes with smaller batteries.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
You can rent mine its hardly used but does add a feeling of security when embarking on marginal distance rides......5oo smackers is ott
Still loving it :D

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
I am sure i looked direct on their website and wouldn't ship to the uk. i'd rather try find a uk seller if i'm honest. i can't wait to see the response from Focus

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
What a con just checked the ridewell site and it was £400 so thought ill try ordering but it wanted me to register so i register . Once i'd registered it said the price of this product has now gone up £490 WHAT that to me says no more tec paks will be made and anyone who has one is ramping up the prices. crazy i'll have to either stick to short rides or get fit in eco mode everywhere or find a re charge point if i'm out for a day.

Macone

E*POWAH Master
Oct 28, 2018
Wellington New Zealand
What a con just checked the ridewell site and it was £400 so thought ill try ordering but it wanted me to register so i register . Once i'd registered it said the price of this product has now gone up £490 WHAT that to me says no more tec paks will be made and anyone who has one is ramping up the prices. crazy i'll have to either stick to short rides or get fit in eco mode everywhere or find a re charge point if i'm out for a day.
I personally would concentrate on how much extra enjoyment you could get out of that extra 90 quid. The amount of angst you have already caused yourself by worrying about it is more than 90 quids worth.

Yorkshire Rich

Aug 1, 2019
westyorkshire
Anyone who's interested iv'e had a reply off Focus and Rutland Focus say they think tec paks will be back in the uk after xmas and Rutland say hope to get them back in Dec/Jan

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles