tannus+tubolito+slime excellent cocktail

JEROMEREIG

Jan 13, 2020
Alicante SPAIN
Hi eriders,
Just underline the wonderful combination to say goodbye punctures, snake bites,etc during enduro flows
Under my hutchinson griffus a tannus armour embraces a slimed tubolito and allow me ride with low pressures
Simply excellent
Rgds

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
I'm guessing it is Slime sealant inside a Tubolito tube - but I'm wondering if that can work, as the Tubolito's are not made of rubber, but some kind of plastic - I assumed the sealants require rubber in order to form a strong bond when filling a hole.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I'm guessing it is Slime sealant inside a Tubolito tube - but I'm wondering if that can work, as the Tubolito's are not made of rubber, but some kind of plastic - I assumed the sealants require rubber in order to form a strong bond when filling a hole.
I had a look at Tubilito and so thermoplastic. Sounds interesting but it says not compatible with sealants which slime is. Also the advantage of Tubolito seems to be strength & lightness so why make it heavy with slime when Tannus & Tubolito alone are going to be pretty tough without the weight.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles