Tannus Armour liners

breaky33

Apr 12, 2019
Sydney Australia
Just fitted some Tannus Armour Liners, and I know some on the forum will call me a tosser for doing so with extra weight and still running a tube blah blah....but, with a squeeze of Stan’s in the tube and now a much lower pressure and lots or protection, hopefully I am flat free..... I know the critics will come out and trash the idea but it’s a good solution for me !!

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Never heard of these before, but they look interesting, so thanks for mentioning them! Reading some reviews it does sound like they allow really low pressures if you want that and give good protection. The only thing that would put me off is the additional weight, as they do seem quite heavy, but maybe using these you can run with a lighter tyre. Currently, I'm using some Panaracer Flataway Tyre Liner with a Tubolito inner tube.

breaky33

Apr 12, 2019
Sydney Australia
Never heard of these before, but they look interesting, so thanks for mentioning them! Reading some reviews it does sound like they allow really low pressures if you want that and give good protection. The only thing that would put me off is the additional weight, as they do seem quite heavy, but maybe using these you can run with a lighter tyre. Currently, I'm using some Panaracer Flataway Tyre Liner with a Tubolito inner tube.

Yes they add weight, but if I was serious I would own an S Works and lose 10 kilo myself but neither of those will happen soon. They are worth looking into though.

Fuellerr

May 9, 2019
USA
I just bought a set of the Tannus for my park bike cause the extra weight is not going to matter and I am tired of having to fresh'n up the Stans all the time

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles