• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Switching Between Dynamic, Explorer & Custom Modes

Bsqr

May 23, 2020
Bend, OR
Just got a new ebike with Shimano E8000 motor and the SC-E8000 display. I'm able to connect to e-tube Project and view the Eco, Trail & Boost settings (High. Med, Low) for the Dynamic, Explorer modes and revise the same settings for Custom Mode. I'm also able to connect with the STUnlocker App and adjust settings. What I can't figure out is how to switch between the Dynamic, Explorer and Custom modes.

In e-tube Project I think it might be highlighting the Custom column, for example, and pressing the check mark to switch to Custom.

And with STUnlocker I think pressing Update while in the settings screen may make the switch to Custom Mode.

I've looked high and low and can't seem to find a definitive answer on how to switch between Dynamic, Explorer and Custom. Can anyone help clarify how this is done?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles