Swapping to an E7000 mode shifter

hemi.rokingi

Dec 13, 2018
Australia
Same combo I’m getting on mine when it comes.
I have the wolftooth on my Transition...excellent indeed

Hey Pybo, do you have the light action or standard version of the Wolftooth dropper? I found with the shirter standard lever that it would hit the bottom of the E6000 switch. Ended up with my switch on the right hand side - see pics above. Although not originally what i was planning, I’m very happy with this set up.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
Is anyone running a reverb X1 remote with the E7000? I'm keen to see the set up & know how it works for you.
Cheers.

Pybo

Jan 21, 2019
Middlesbrough
Hey Pybo, do you have the light action or standard version of the Wolftooth dropper? I found with the shirter standard lever that it would hit the bottom of the E6000 switch. Ended up with my switch on the right hand side - see pics above. Although not originally what i was planning, I’m very happy with this set up.
Mine was the Light action...the longer lever.
Getting the same set up again on new bike with the E6000 unit.
Hope it works ??

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Is anyone running a reverb X1 remote with the E7000? I'm keen to see the set up & know how it works for you.
Cheers.
the E7000 controller is tiny it'll work fine mounted next to your grip so long as you have around a 16mm or more gap between your brake lever clamp and your lock-on collar. (assuming your X1 is mounted to your brake lever clamp).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles