Levo Gen 3 Suspension set up.

Renton

Aug 4, 2021
Droitwich
Hi guys.

Just wondering how everyone is getting on with the suspension on their 22 Levos.

I'm currently still trying to set mine up on the expert.

I've set the sag on my fork to the recommended settings but yesterday was finding that my hands were getting shocked off the bars by some sharper hits.

Rear suspension wise is weird. It's obviously doing a brilliant job but I can't feel or tell what the suspension is doing ?

Do we have a thread where everyone shares their suspension settings ?

GeorgesEBike

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jul 30, 2018
Verdi, NV
Hi guys.

Just wondering how everyone is getting on with the suspension on their 22 Levos.

I've set the sag on my fork to the recommended settings but yesterday was finding that my hands were getting shocked off the bars by some sharper hits.

Rear suspension wise is weird. It's obviously doing a brilliant job but I can't feel or tell what the suspension is doing ?

I've always had excellent results using the Specialized Suspension Calculator. I'm never more than 5-10 psi or 1-2 clicks off. I do have to remove spacers in the fork but never the shock. I would try removing some of the spacers in the fork.

j.e.

Jun 29, 2020
Germany
I recommend to run the fox 38 with slightly less pressure to get it soft on small bumps and an additional spacer, if needed for bigger compressions, jumps etc

Last edited:

SteveRS

Jun 9, 2022
British Columbia Canada
Hi guys.

How have you made out with suspension setup?

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I did the same thing, I had Reign E + 0 2022 but I was not happy with Fox Factory (38 + X2) I sold and bought a Levo alloy, Rhythm 36 spring conversion with Marzocchi kit and behind Kitzuma Air shock, now I have fun !!

SteveRS

Jun 9, 2022
British Columbia Canada
The Fox 38 needs the air damper serviced from new. The factory has very poor quality control and most of the time over greases which results in poor performance. Once I did the service the fork is incredible.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles