Surrey Hills Blast - Sat 27th @ 9am

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Anyone fancy a blast in the Surrey Hills this Saturday (27th Oct) - 9am start?

I know a great 24.5mile loop starting from Pedal & Spoke - Peaslake. Not too techy, mostly just standard trails and chilled riding. Usually takes around 2.5 hours as a gentle ride out. Stop at the top of leith hill for a coffee, flapjack and enjoy the beautiful view..

Should use around 2/3 battery ending up back at peaslake so you can go for another couple of trails around the area battery and fitness permitting!

Cheers. J2

832C2DD6-5C68-4A54-ACFB-6FA8A7B0185E.png

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Only the one! Mine got nicked earlier in the year and only just got a short term replacement whilst I wait to see what the new Haibike is like next July in comparison to the 2019 Turbo Levo..Good luck in your search!

nickthebee

Oct 16, 2018
henley
Only the one! Mine got nicked earlier in the year and only just got a short term replacement whilst I wait to see what the new Haibike is like next July in comparison to the 2019 Turbo Levo..Good luck in your search!
dam thats my worry can you insure them

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Yes you can put it on your home insurance (Some charge quite a premium, some don’t) or specific pushbike insurance but it’s like £30 a month..I took the risk and paid the price ?

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Great! I know my way around quite well, but I wouldn’t say I know it like the back of my hand.

I’ll post up about next weekend on Monday.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles