Sunday Surrey Shredding

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
Going to be hitting the trails on pitch and Holmbury hill this Sunday 18-20 mIles ish . Plan to get to walking bottom car park around 0900. If anyone is interested?

Jamsxr

E*POWAH Master
Mar 30, 2019
Surrey
Let me know if/when you’re out for a ride in the Surrey area... Loving my new Meta Power but all my pals are still rocking their trail bikes so I’m riding solo at the most of the time.

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
Let me know if/when you’re out for a ride in the Surrey area... Loving my new Meta Power but all my pals are still rocking their trail bikes so I’m riding solo at the most of the time.
Ok will do I am in the same position as you all my mates are running regular bikes so I tend to group ride on my Whyte s150 and solo on my overvolt it would be good to ride with another ebber.

Max

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Make sure you come to the forum ride - lot of us based in Surrey Hills so good opportunity to meet some people to go riding with

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
Make sure you come to the forum ride - lot of us based in Surrey Hills so good opportunity to meet some people to go riding with
Yes would have definitely come along but I’m on holiday at the moment it’s shit riding in the Lake District ?

Hopefully be able to do the next group I work shifts so do work a lot of weekends and tend to ride mid week

Cheers Max

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles